Chapter Twenty One ~ Lovers Quarrel (BS)

Chapter Twenty One ~ Lovers Quarrel  (PRIVATE)

Fallon’s POV:

Nalaman ko na pinagtritripan lang pala ko ni Hervin. Loko loko talaga. Pero syempre nagalit galitan rin ako para quits kami.

And now he’s on top of me he was tickling me awhile ago at huminto na siya. Then bigla niya kong hinalikan sa noo.

“Sorry na babe.” Then he kissed me in my eyes.

“Sorry.” He kissed my temples.

“Sorry.” He kissed my cheek.

“Sorry.” He kissed the other one.

“Sorry” He kissed the tip of my nose.

“Sorry” He kissed my chin.

“Sorry” Then kissed the back of my hand.

“Sorry.” then kissed my neck.

“Sorry.” he kissed my shoulder. At habang ginagawa niya ang mga yun ay napapapikit ako. I know that he’s sincere with his apology.

Tapos tumaas na siya at looked at my eyes.

“Sorry na babe.” he said sincerely then tucks a few strands of my hair.

“So---“He was about to say sorry again when I cut him off.

“Isa pang sorry mo sasapakin na kita.” I said playfully.

“So---“ iniinis na naman niya ko.

“Ano ba?! Sorry ka ng sorry halikan mo na ko!” asar na sabi ko kaynis kasi binibitin ako.

Natawa naman sya.

“Eto na nga eeh.” he said then I felt his soft lips against mine. He didn’t move pinakiramdaman lang namin habang magkalapat ang aming mga labi. Then suddenly I felt his lips moved and I immediately responded. The kiss was so slow yet so sweet. I smiled In between our kiss.

[ Now Playing: Candy Store- Faber Drive ft. Ish ]

Then our kiss became passionate and I felt his hands on my waist. And I snaked my hands in his head to pull him closer to me not breaking our sweet kiss.

We were kissing passionately. I bit his lower lip to open it for me. I felt his smile then suddenly our kiss deepen and his I felt his tongue plunge inside my mouth I pulled his nape and I felt his arms around my waist went to my arms and caress it.

Then after that I felt his kiss went down to my neck and he kissed it then tumingin na naman siya sakin.

“I love you.” He said as he caress my face.

“Well, yeah! I love you too.” I said then pull him again for another kiss.

He smiled in between our kiss and me too. Then he kissed me again in my neck and I can help but to moan.

“You are so sweet, babe.” He said. Then I feel his hands making its way inside my shirt. And gently massage the bumps in my chest I can help but to moan to his touch. Making love with him was like ecstasy.

Then in a moment he gently tugged my shirt off and I did the same with his. He was looking at me lovingly.

“You are so beautiful, baby. I will never get tired of you.” He said in my ears then nibbled it sending a lot of shivers to my spine. Igniting my blood. And making the animal inside me alive.