Chapter 19. "The Braxtons"

♥Toni's POV:♥

Crying babies.

That's all that it has been for the past three hours.

Don't get me wrong, I love my babies, but I am so overwhelmed and so exhausted right now. Aliyah was up most of the night, fussing, if she wasn't hungry, she just wanted attention. Kayron slept most of the night, he only woke up two times for feedings. I should have known that I would have another diva.

Dani had to go home so that she could get Avril off to school this morning. She should be here soon to pick us up from the hospital. I can't wait to go home, the beds in this hospital is so beyond uncomfortable, I never thought that I could miss my bed at home so damn much.

As Kayron slept soundly in his car seat, I was holding Aliyah in my arms, rocking her slowly as I breast fed her, singing one of my songs softly to her, that is one thing that I have learned about her; when I sing to her, she falls asleep to my voice, I think she got that from Dani.

"I'm here, beautiful!" Dani beamed as she entered the room.

"I just got the babies to sleep." I whispered.

"Oh," she whispered. "I'm sorry." She kissed my lips, then kissed their heads.

"Aliyah has inherited one of your habits." I chuckled softly.

"And what is that?" Dani asked me.

"She falls asleep almost instantly when I sing to her." I smiled, carefully lifting her up to my shoulder to burp her.

"Can you blame her?" She asked. "Your voice is soothing."

I blushed as I laid her in her carseat and strapped her in. "Can we please go home?"

"I think we have to fill out discharge papers first." Dani told me and I rolled my eyes.

"Fucking hell." I groaned.

"Hey not in front of the babies." Dani chuckled.

By the way, the babies look adorable in their outfits right now.

"I'm sorry." I frowned. "I'm so tired, and so overwhelmed, and so f- freaking uncomfortable right now. I think I got maybe two hours of sleep."

Dani frowned. "Oh baby, I'm sorry, I told you that I could stay and help you."

"I know but who would have gotten Avril to school?" I asked.

"I would have called your mom, or one of your sisters, you know how much they adore her." She told me.

None of them have even bothered to show up here, and they knew that I was having the babies. I couldn't understand why. I felt like I did something to upset them, but I couldn't figure out what. They have just been ignoring me lately. I could feel tears begin to make their way down my cheeks.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Dani asked me, frowning.

"They never showed up here." I sniffled. "I texted all of them and told them that the babies are here, even showed them photos of them, they all ignored me."

Dani sighed. "I'm going to go fill out the papers, I am going to take you and the babies home, and then I am going to talk to them."

"No." I shook my head. "There's no need to go over there right now, I'm sure they'll come around."

"Nah baby, I just wanna know why they've been ignoring you. I won't start anything, I just wanna talk to them." She insisted and I sighed, giving in.

~~~~

♥Dani's POV:♥

We arrived at home an hour later.

Toni went up to our bedroom and fell asleep in our bed, I laid the babies down in their bassinets next to our bed and walked out of the room quietly.

I had decided that I would go over to the Braxton manor, as her mom and all her sisters would be there today, and I would go talk to them, then I would go pick Avril up from school after. I climbed into the drivers seat of our car and pulled out of the driver.

Once I had arrived at the Braxton manor. I found myself standing at the front door, feeling somewhat nervous. I don't know why I get nervous whenever I come here, I shouldn't, as they are family. I rang the doorbell and waited until Toni's mommy opened the door.

"Dani, what a nice surprise." She smiled. "Come in."

I smiled back as I walked in the house. "Is that Dani?" I heard Tamar's voice. "Girl bring your ass in here and give us all a hug!"

Traci and Trina walked in. "Hey girl." They both hugged me.

"Hey everybody." I smiled.

Towanda was sitting at the island in the kitchen. "Hey Dani, it's nice to see you girl."

"Where is Toni?" Traci asked me.

"She's at home with the babies." I replied.

"Oh my god we forgot to go visit her.." Evelyn frowned.

"She was really upset that none of you showed up at the hospital, which is why I'm here." I told them.

"We're so sorry. We all had so much going on, it slipped our minds." Tamar sighed.

"Well.. She misses you guys, and I kind of had an idea. How about you all come over tomorrow for a little family gathering cook out? You can meet your new niece and nephew, and spend time with her." I smiled.

"We'd love that! What time?" They asked.

I told them the time and hung out with them for another hour, and had to head to the school to pick Avril up. Toni is going to be so happy to see her mommy, and her sisters.

I'm a good wife.

~~~~

Sorry I haven't updated much!

Please go read my Sam Winchester story by the way!

I hope Dani fucking appreciates the fact that there will be a Braxton family cookout in the next episode.

I don't know a whole lot about Toni and her siblings, or her parents, so I literally had to google their names lmfao.