♥Chapter Seven: "Article and Great News EDITED ARTICLE PART"♥

♥Faith's POV:♥

I decided not to tell Niall..

Not until I find out if that actually happened. I decided to go to the local library, and I invited Dani to come with me. We're going today actually. On another note, the first night with Cody went pretty good. He only woke up for a feeding about three times in the night, and a diaper change about five times. For a tiny little newborn- he shits a lot.

We cleaned the house an hour after I woke up yesterday. Niall could tell that something was bothering me- but I told him that I'm fine. He doesn't know that Dani and I are going to the library to find out the history of the house. Ashley's in school till two and Niall went to a Meet N Greet with the lads.

I stepped out of the warm shower and wrapped a towel around my now smaller waist. I looked at myself in the mirror, the baby fat on my stomach grossed me out. I have to start going back to the gym eventually.

I put on a sundress and curled my hair, and applied a little bit of make up. Once I was satisfied with my outfit, I walked out of the bathroom, turning the light off.

I leaned over the blue bassinet that I now have next to my side of the bed, and I carefully scooped Cody up in my arms. I kissed his little forehead as I made way to his nursery.

"Auntie Dani is coming over, my handsome boy." I cooed, laying him down on the changing table. I took his jammies off, and his diaper, luckily he didn't poop this time.

I put a fresh diaper and outfit on him, and scooped him back up in my arms, grabbing the diaper bag and his blanket, making my way downstairs.

Dani walked in, yeah she does that- she feels that comfortable here. She smiled when she saw Cody in my arms.

"Hey Dani." I chuckled.

"Hey girl!" She beamed. She was happier then usual.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked, strapping Cody into the carseat.

"Remember when I told you that Toni and I were talking about having another baby?" She asked, leaning over the carseat.

"Yeah, what about it?" I asked.

She played with his little feet. "Toni went to the sperm donor a few days ago, we should be finding out today if she's pregnant."

"Congratulations." I hugged her.

I picked up the carseat and we walked out of the house. I put Cody in the backseat of my car and got in the drivers side, Dani got in the passenger side.

~~~

"Can you hold Cody so I can get on the computer?"

Cody was starting to get fussy. He can't be hungry because I had just fed him before we left. Dani gladly undid his belt and scooped him up in her arms, sitting on the chair she had moved up next to me while I sat at the computer.

I typed in the name of the girl I had saw in my dream, and an article came up about a five year old girl.

(A/N: I've never been to Ireland, I do not know what the names of the cities are there, so I am just going to make up a city name. If you're from Ireland, please feel free to comment and tell me of a city about three hours from Niall Horan's hometown.)

"April 15th, 1935.

It was a bright sunny day in the small town of Mully, Ireland. This neighborhood is a friendly, tight nit community, everybody knows each other. Children are always running around, playing hopscotch, jump roping, laughing.

The Griswald family we're very well known in the community- they treated everybody like family. Nathanial Griswald, a hard working man, seemed to always have a smile on his face, always waving at everybody he saw and wishing them a good day.

Nobody ever knew the real person that he was.

He was an abusive man. He beat his five year old daughter Lillian on a daily basis, but nobody ever knew- Nathanial always hid all the bruises and cuts on her body, he always made her wear long sleeved dresses and dark tights, even on the hottest days.

His wife, Lydia Griswald, she was well aware of the abuse of her daughter and she hated it, but she couldn't stop her husband- he was a six foot five tall man with large muscles, he could break her.

On the morning of April 15th, the small family was in the kitchen. Lily came down for breakfast- she had told her mother that she didn't wanna go to school because the other kids were mean to her, but Nathaniel wasn't having it. He stood up, slamming his fists on the table and yelled at her, telling her to listen to her mother. She yelled right back at Nathaniel- causing him to slap her. She didn't listen when he told her to go to school..

He got a pistol out of one of the kitchen drawers and aimed it at his daughter, Lydia tried to stop him- but he shot Lily in her head, killing her instantly.

I was shocked- how could a father murder his own child.. In cold blood..

~~~~

I printed the article out along with a picture of the Griswald family. I put Cody back in his carseat.

Dani's phone started ringing as we made our way out to the car. She pulled it out of her pocket and answered it. She had the biggest smiled plastered on her face.

"Okay if you smile any wider, your face will probably fucking break." I chuckled, putting Cody in the back seat.

"That was Toni, she got the results back." She told me as we got in the car and drove off down the road.

"And?" I made a right turn.

"Toni's pregnant!!!!" She beamed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg yay!!! Congrats to Toni and Dani and Abril!!!

But damn this chapter though.