"Harry please don't, he-he didn't mean it" she stutters.

My eyes widen and I furrow my brows, I had to hold back the harsh words that were going to come out.

"He didn't mean it?" I snap, "look at you!" I shout as I point at her thighs, "you've got bruises all over and you say he didn't mean it?!" I was shouting at the top of my lungs.

She wipes her eyes and shakes her head, she slowly gets up from the bed and I can see her back. There were even more marks, I wanted to fucking kill him. I balled my fists and breathe out heavily, trying not to break anything in her room.

She changes back into her large sweater and leggings, slowly walking back to her bed. She had the hiccups from crying so much, I quickly go downstairs and get her a glass. I spot the vase of dead peonies.

A card was inside and I grab it, a shit load of the petals fall onto the counter, oh well.

I love you, always and forever Ty

I crumble the note and toss it into the trash, you fucking love her you fucking idiot? You don't hurt someone you love. You don't fucking force someone you love into something they don't want to.

I swear to god if he touched her in ways that I wish I could, I was going to castrate him.

"Harry?" Lily calls from upstairs.

"Coming" I yell as I get her a glass and pace back upstairs.

I hand her the glass and she takes small sips then sets it back on her nightstand. She stares at me, waiting for me to say I wasn't going to tell anyone. I wasn't going to snitch to her parents who didn't really have a clue who the fuck I was.

But I was going to tell Zayn and the rest of the boys. 

"Did he do this to you?" I ask again, she shakes her head.

"No it was someone else, he caught it before it happened.." She says quietly.

Lily's POV

"What do you mean he fucking caught it?" Harry snaps, his green eyes glaring on me.

I felt my cheeks turn hot, I was lying to him and he was believing me. I can't believe I was lying to protect Tyler, but I didn't want anyone to know that he did this, to me.

"I was swimming and he went up to get our towels.." I say quietly, "and this guy attacked me out of no where from the bushes" I whisper.

My words were breaking because I was lying, but slowly telling him the truth, it made him believe me even more. He tenses up and curses under his breath, saying vulgar and abusive things.

"So he didn't do this to you?" Harry asks. I shake my head and he sighs, with relief I hope. "Then why the fuck- why did you say he didn't mean it?" He asks, furrowing his brows.

"I don't know his name.." I say quietly, "I just said he beause it was easier" I mumble.

He shakes his head and rubs his temples. He sets his hands down on his knees, balling them into fists, his knuckles were turning white. He had scratches all over them.

"What happened to your hand?" I ask as I touch over the scabs.

"I got into a fight" he answers flatly, "beat him up pretty good" he muses.

I nod my head slowly, I didn't know Harry was violent. But then again he and Liam did beat the crap out of two guys at a party. I wonder who he got into a fight when and when, it didn't look like he had any bruises on him so I assume he won.