Chapter 2

On the next day I went to Garden Highschool at 7:20.I went with my bestfriends.When we went to school we saw Jason.We wave smiled and he walked towards to us.Then we asked "Where's your brother?"

"He's with his other friends" said Jason."Ohh okay," we said.

Then my friends pushed me at Jason and I was unconsciously blushing!!
When I looked up to see his reaction and he was just smiling and blushing a bit. And I was freaking blushing hardly again!! I swear he saw my checks were flushing red as a tomato..

Then I ran straight to school and my bestfriends follow along with Jason smiling like freak.

At class, I arrived earlier than Jason because I ran earlier... Then he came in, most of the girls were smiling and giggling at him. Ughh, I hate to see that!

When he was seated down, which is next to me.. We were silent for awhile..
Then he did something which make me really shocked!!
Which is.. He just hold my left hand and intertwined them. I was really shocked at him and he just smiling at me. I was blushing hard when we were looking into eachothers eyes and the moment broke just because our history teacher came in.. Ughh now I really hate history!

-Moving Forward-Recess time
I was packing my things and Jason was waiting for me outside of the class. I was rushing so I won't make him wait for too long..

And when I walked out the class.. There were something that made me so heartbroken.. Which is I saw Loran talking to him while she hold Jason's hands, then Jason quickly let go of her hands and walked away while Loran was still following him.

I was heartbroken and I don't even why I am upset.. Maybe I like him?

That's when I ran to the back of the school which there are some gardens..Obviously because the school is called Garden High~

There were tears flowing down my cheeks and I was suprised a little when Jason said "Why are you crying Taylor?"

Then I just said "Err..nothing..Its just some dust in my eyes~" while rubbing my eyes.

"Really? Or its about me and Loran talking outside the class earlier?" he said.

"No, of course I'm not upset about that.." I awkwardly chuckle and actually there was pain in my heart..

"You should go and have your lunch, recess time is almost over.." I said to him.

"You won't eat?" he asked.
"Um.. No, I just don't have an appetite." I said as I stood up being ready to walked away.

When I started to walk away, tears were flowing down my cheeks. Again.
Then suddenly, Jason hold my wrist and said "Tell me the truth, Taylor".

"It's really nothing Jason.." I answered him.

"Then why are you crying?"
"Yes,I'm crying about you and Loran"
"Don't mind about it, she's just asking me to have lunch with but I said that 'I'm going to be with you'" he said.

"It's okay Jason just have lunch with Loran..."I said."No I don't want have lunch with Loran, I want have lunch with you..." said Jason.

"Its okay, I'll be going then.." I said to him and went to my locker..

At the locker..

I took my diary out of the locker and walk to class, then I write something in my diary..

I love you Jason..
I won't let you go..
I want to be with you forever

Then I close my diary and keep it below my dask.Then I went to the restroom for some reason.Jason saw me walked out of class then he sat down at his seat.

Jason POV

I read Taylor diary and I feel like I have made a mistake...

Taylor Pov

At night I'm dream about Jason that he married with Loran...I wake up and I was surprised about my dream, after I woke up I can't sleep again...

On the next day I went to school alone then I saw Jason waiting for me at the gate in front of the school.

"Why did you went to school alone?"
He asked me
"My friends went early" I answer and leaving him behind.

Then I went to class and talk to Loran "Good boyfriend hah.." I said."What do you mean?" said Loran."I don't have any boyfriend Taylor", said Loran again. "Ohh you don't have any boyfriend..."I said."Yesterday I saw you touch Jason's hand...and you want to have lunch with him...but he didn't want have lunch with you" I said at her again.

She then didn't said a thing after that. Jason saw me talk to Loran and he pull my hand and bring me at a garden."Don't you understand, I said I don't like Loran!"said Josan."Why are you so stubborn!?"said Josan again."Yeah I know you really hate me right?"I said to Josan."No,I don't hate you..."Jason said.

My tears were flowing down my cheeks and Jason wipe my tears with his thumbs and said "I love you too" and I was shocked and run to my class and look my diary wad not in my below desk...

Then I saw Jason hold my diary in front of me then when I tried to take it back, he raised his hand while holding my diary in the air.

"Give it back"I said and jumping to get my diary then I nearly fall down and Josan put diary and catch me and I was blushing and my cheeks are red as a tomato

Then the mr.Antonio get in class and I and Jason sit down at chair and Josan give me my diary and he whisper to me "I love you" and I was blushing again "I love you too" I said to him...

After the class is done I and Jason lunch together and we went home together "bye I love you" I said."Bye see you tomorrow I love you" janson said and we smile