Chapter 1

Hello I'm Taylor Swift.I'm so excited  about my new school. My three bestfriends from elementary school had resgistered to a same high school as me which is Garden Highschool. Yay!

At my first day, I was doing my daily routine as usual and went to school at Garden Highschool in 7:20 am. I arrived there just in 15min. It was 7:45am so I went to search for my exact class which is C2-3A. I was having trouble looking for it until I accidently bumped on a guy. He was tall, kinda of good looking and have neat clothes. Then when he waved his hands in front of me, I snapped back to my senses.

"I'm so sorry" I apologized to him and when I looked at his face and he was kinda familiar to me..

"It's okay" he smiled at me.
"You look like someone familiar though.." then I gave it a lot of thought and a name appeared in my mind..

"Jason Marz!" I smiled widely at him.
"How do you know my name? And do I know you miss?"

Then I showed him a bracelet with some initials of our name[JM x TS]

"Taylor?" he smiled, "Bestie, Wow we meet again~" I said to him happily.

I can't believe that he went to this school as same as me..

"By the way, are you lost somehow?" he asked me.

"Ah..(I chuckled nervously) Yeah..Do you know where is C2-3A?"
"Really? That's my class too!"
"Omg! Yay we're gonna be classmates again.." I was really happy that I get to be the same class as him.

Then we walked together to our class.
Phew, the teacher was not in yet..
The class it was so loud and many students were playing and chatting.

As I entered the class with Jason, many girls were glaring at me and I just continued on walking to the backseat near the window. While Jason was seated next to me.

Then I saw Helena & Christina entered the class and I was very to see them in the same class as me.

Then they walked towards me and sat in front of us. We chatted until the teacher came in. The teacher said "Keep it down" and the class was quiet. He said "I am Mr. Antonio and I will be your form teacher"..
When he saw the new faces which is me and Jason.
So I introduced myself..
"Hello my name is Taylor Swift and I'm looking forward to be friends with you all" and most of them which is the girls, ignored me and some said "Who cares"
Then it was Jason's turn..
"Hello everyone, I'm Jason Marz and please call me Jason"

Many girls was giggling and gossiping about him and I was kinda don't like it even one bit..

The teacher said "Okay thank you and please be seated down"

At that time, a boy just entered the class..Looks like he's late at his first day.

Many girls were gossiping..again.

"You're late mister..I'll let it go just because it's the first day. And please introduce yourself first in front of the class" Mr. Antonio said to him.

"I am Jason Denis, and call me Denis" he said and the teacher said "Please sit down next to Christina and Helena will sit next to Alex". Then Christina raised her hand so he can know which one is her.

So the late kid sat down and the class started and start blabbering about things...

At lunch time, me and Jason was toured around the school by Christina & Helena.. And when we reached our lockers, we ate lunch at the cafeteria nearby.

When recess time is over, everyone went to their respective classes and class continued as usual and when the last bell rang, we packed up and bid our goodbyes at my friends.

Jealousy Of Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें