The letter

You were extremly nervious as you unwrapped the letter. That letter would determinante your feature and your lifestyle.

If you were thinking of a collage letter, think again.

What was in that letter was more important than a collage letter. It was the backyardigans batchelor aceptance letter. That important it was.
Every year the backyardigans did a batchelor party to choose the new integrant of their crew. Last year, Pablo, your childhood bestie and your actual crush, was chosen and forgot completly about you. This was your opportunity to make him remember you and if you were lucky, to make him like you in not only in a friendly way.
You finished unwrapping the letter and read it.

Dear Mrs. Watterson,

I am writting to you to let you know about your position in the selection for the batchelor year 21345.
We are glad to inform you that your curriculum was very impresive and non of our millions of other concursants could speak spanish! And obeausly non of them could ride a bull for more than 3 hours with out falling!
After all of this, of course you were acepted in the batchelor.
Thanks for participating
Backyardigans crew

You shouted when you finished reading the letter. Even dough it sounded very impresive, you talked fluid spanish, aprendiste a hablar español a los 5!! (You learned to talk spanish when you were five!!) After that, you called Bill, your make up assistant for making you a make over. Of course you wouldn't let Pablo know its you!

....

The bell ranged and you went running to open the door.
"Let's get starrted!!"