The Beginging

"Amanda, hey! How are you, I haven't seen you in such a long time?" I said after Amanda my best friend came up to me after 3 years of not having any contact.

She was so different, now she had blonde hair, beautiful tanned skin and the same piercing hazel eyes. She and I separated in high school. She went to Bergen Academy, but I stayed and  Montclair University .

"Hey Madz. I've missed you so much! How's school." She said while I was still in "Maddie Mode". No one called me Madz since she and I deprecated and it was awkwardly nice to have someone call me that. I was surprised she remembered all of our bonds. I almost forgot about her but obviously she didn't.

"We should talk sometime. I really miss you. But the real question is what college did you get into?" I exclaimed after my little trans was over.

"I got in to Princeton, but I might not go because it is to far away and---- Wait where did you get into?" She asked curiously because of my mouth sagging downwards.

"OH MY GOD. This is not happening. I got into Princeton too, but I don't have enough money for the dorm rooms and you know there is only two per room and it's very expensive. NO your thinking that to right?" I screeched.

The truth is I don't have much money at all. But if Amanda was thinking what I was then there is a 70% chance that we might sort of RAISE A LOT OF MONEY AND RENT THE SAME DORM AND BE ABLE TO REUNITE, that's all.

Hey guys, so this is Aspyn and this is my new story. Me and Avery will definitely still be posting every 2 days but this is my story. I hope you like it!❤️😊