Chapter 2: School starts again

~Ingrid's POV~

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
"Wtf is that noise?!" I whisper shout to myself, not understanding what has brought me out of peaceful slumber and into this ratchet world we call home at 6 in the morning.

If you can't already tell I'm not a morning person and also after being on school holidays for 2 months for summer I'm not used to the school schedule so yeah.
After working out that the source of the sound is my iPhone that I received at Christmas last month I get up and shut it up before I end up murdering someone.
I walk down stairs to find I'm the only person up, which doesn't surprise me at all, and grab a glass of water before heading back upstairs to take a shower and get ready for school.
I love school but it's February, meaning we are in the final month of summer and it stinks because self harm is hard to hide during summer, and even harder when you have a school uniform to wear.
After showering I put my uniform on and tie my hair up into two buns on either side of my head (each year I have a new hairstyle, this is my year 11 style😂) and then proceed back into the bathroom and brush my teeth, I then apply my makeup and go into my room to put my school shoes on, they used to be black leather vans but they wore out so now they are just your normal black leather t-bars. I grab my phone and school bag and rush down stairs to where my two brothers are up and eating weet-bix (don't know if they are only sold in Australia but they are a breakfast cereal and tbh it's like eating soggy cereal), gross. I'm trying to loose weight, I may only weigh 54kgs but that's fat to me I want to be at least 43kgs, so I skip most meals, besides dinner as I can't get out of it.

*At school*

After walking 5 minutes or so down the road, I enter the school grounds, I'm here so much it's like a second home and I like that, it's my distraction from everything.
I walk down the hall and out the door at the end to the courtyard and walk towards the locker bay and to my locker. After putting in my bag and preparing my binders for my first two classes for the morning I lock it and make my way to the front entrance once again to meet one of my friends, whichever gets here first.

"Hey, Ingrid" my friend Paige says from behind me, scaring the crap out of me in the process.
"Jeez gurll, are you trying to kill me" I laugh
"Nah, I'd miss you way to much. And guess what?"
"What?" I reply, intrigued to know what she's going to say
"My auntie let me buy those best bitches belly piercings with her card so when ours heal we can change them" She replies excitedly, just as the bell rings (like my reference "as the bell rings")

We make our way to our first period class and for me that's Maths Methods, yay. I walk in and take a seat next to my friend Eliza (these are my actual friends names and teachers, just my name is not Ingrid😊) and exchange hellos, just as The teacher walks in walks in and proceeds to write the learning intention and teaches us about cells.

As soon as the bell rings for second period I get up and race out the door to the class next door for chemistry, only because my two close friends Eliza and Brianna are there and I didn't see them this morning.
"Hey, gurls. Ms Grant not here?" I ask wondering where the teacher is
"She's here, that why the seating arrangement is up" replies Brianna, somewhat excitedly
I look up to discover I'm seated beside Brianna and behind us is Eliza and Noelia, guess that's our group but I'm not complaining, I was Noelia's friend but you know things happens.
After 72 minutes of chemistry we are finally off to recess, so I get to socialise with my other friends.

Finally after 2 more classes and a lunch time we are finally dismissed and sent home for the day, but of course not without homework, I guess being in VCE is going to have a lot of that. (By the way VCE is pretty much your last two years of high school so years 11 and 12 and gets you into university, which I think is called junior and senior in American schools not too sure. It's probs called many things everywhere😂)

*At Home*
I walk through the front door and proceed right up to my bedroom, it's 4 o'clock but dinner is already cooking. 'Just great' I think to myself 'food that I have no way of getting out of '
Dinner at home is always a family meal, we all sit down and talk about what ever we want, and there's no way of escaping. It's only 4 so dinner isn't until 5.30. To get my mind off of food and how much calories I'm going to gain I get out my homework for Legal Studies and walk down the stairs to the table where I do my homework. After completing one of the case studies I had another to go but before I could the daily argument between mum and her boyfriend started. (I don't want to use his real name so I'm going to call him Ben for the purpose of this fanfic and as this is based off true events I don't want to stir up trouble) Mum and Ben have been together since August 2015 and they always argue and when they argue my brother Dylan and I are some how the reason.
Ben yells stuff at her and walks out to the garage where he always is. As if on cue mum has a go at us kids and says a whole bunch of shit before serving up dinner.

(A/N: if self harm references and things trigger you then feel free to skip to the next chapter)
After dinner I dry the dishes and make my way to my room where I decide to spend the rest of my night on Instagram and Facebook. I hear mum and her boyfriend yelling from downstairs about us kids and this pushes me close to the edge, I'm so sick of it.
I walk over to my closet and retrieve my blades and cut about 4 times on my hips and watch the blood trickle before cleaning up and going to bed listening to Demi Lovato and scrolling through Twitter.

—————————————————————————————————————————————

Hey guys!
How are you enjoy the story?
Demi will be in the next chapter, I promise you.

Stay Strong💕
~Chloe