"Not so tough now without your friends" Ryan never knows when to stop.

"Dude, I don't want to cause a scene just let me get to my class" she tries to move past them but he pushes her back against the lockers.

Cara seems to be extremely done with Ryan and I would be too.

"Mama are you ok?" everybody looks to the noise and we see Jonah.

Who let this kid out?

"I heard you," he said. Ryan walks over to Jonah.

"So you got knocked up and had this thing," he said.

"Jonah go back to class," Cara tells him.

"But mama they are being mean to you" I start to walk over to Jonah to help him back to class.

"Fuck off kid" after saying that Ryan pushes Jonah a little causing him to fall.

Right when Jonah hits the ground Cara runs to Ryan, picks him up to throw him down the hall. She looks at me and her eyes are a different color blue.

Oh my God, those are the eyes I saw last night.

She blinks and they are back to normal.

"How did you do that?" one of Ryan's friends asked.

"Fuck off before I put your head in the wall" with her saying that everybody fast walks away from her.

She turns around and picks up Jonah.

"Buddy why aren't you in your class?" she asked him.

"It was nap time and I heard you so I came because I thought you were hurt" this kid is so confusing. How could he hear her from the second floor?

"I love you bud, can you go with Ms. Kendall because mama needs to calm down outside" he nods his head.

"Can you please take him back?" it sounds like she's begging me to take him so I do.

"Sure, come on Jonah lets get back to class". I take Jonah out of her arms and she walks outside.

"Why are those people mean to my mama?" he asked me.

"I don't really know," I told him.

"I hope they stop" he puts his head on my shoulder.

"Me too"

I really need to talk to Ryan and tell him to stop being a dick.

*Cara's pov*

I let Kendall take Jonah out of my arms and I walk outside. I walk to the side of the school and try my best to not freak out. I think Kendall saw my wolf eyes and that's not good because she saw my face. I sit down in the grass and take a deep breath. I ball my hands up in a fist and close my eyes. If I don't calm down I will turn, and if I turn my packed will be informed and will come to see me causing a scene. I sit there for ten minutes until I hear someone next to me.

"Are you ok?" Kendall sits next to me.

"Yeah, I'm trying to work on my anger problems and I heard its best to get away from shit" why am I telling her this? It's not her business with what I'm doing.

Kendall moves to the front me, she grabs my hands.

"My ex taught me this so just go with it" she holds my hands while rubbing them.

"Close your eyes and take ten deep breaths" I do as I'm told.

When I take a deep breath she counts down from 10. I take my last breath.