Part 3

Part 3

-Author's Note(2016)- I hope everyone had a good holiday and I hope u got what you wanted and ate a shit ton of good ass food, enjoy.

*Kendall's pov*

Before I could say anything she walks off, well that was interesting. her son said some stuff that was confusing, either shes not the one that gave birth or the one that gave birth to him is the one that died but that wouldn't make sense because Jonah has the same exact eyes as Cara, I'm so confused. I turn around and head to my first class which is a lovely history, not. why does history have to be so boring like why can't the teachers make is more upbeat and less lame? I walk down the stairs and go to my locker to get my backpack, I open the door and walk in and standing in front of me is Cara, I can't get away from this girl.

"Everybody this is the new student, please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about yourself" I walk to the back of the classroom.

I got to my seat next to Ryan, he's the one from the parking lot when he was being an idiot and getting his hand fucked up.

"Well, I'm Cara Dele, I'm 19 and my friends and I start fights too much and get kicked out of school" the kid in front of me speaks up.

"Shouldn't you be in college if your 19?" the teacher was about to say something but Cara beat her to it.

"I had to take a year off because of family shit" the teacher clears her throat.

"Language," she said.

"Aw shit sorry" quickly after that Cara said "fuck sorry again" before she can say anymore the teacher tells her to sit down, this caused everybody to laugh.

The guy in front of me talks again.

"Here take my seat" he gets up and sits in the seat next to her. I bet he likes her.

"Thanks dude" ohhhh, this dude just got friend-zoned, that sucks.

She sits down and puts her backpack on the back of the chair, her bag is open so I can see right inside it and there's not much, just a notebook and a laptop. Just like the day before and before the teacher puts on an old ass movie and sits at her desk. Now I have to try and stay awake. We are 45 minutes into this boring movie and half the class is sleeping, I think the teacher is sleeping too.

The bell rings and everybody gets up and leaves, I grab my bag and get up to leave but for some reason, I look back at Cara and she's sleeping. Why do I have to be a good person and help people? I stand next to her desk and shake her a bit.

"Cara class is over wake up" she didn't move a muscle. I shake her again but with a little more force.

"Dude wake up" still nothing. Damn, she must be tired.

I lift up her hand and let it drop on the desk. That still didn't work so I'm gonna do something that's really mean but it's whatever.

"Jonah is hurt" I know its mean. She pops up wide awake and growls.

"Did you just growl?" I asked confused.

"Um no. I cleared my throat," she said while grabbing her bag.

"What's wrong with Jonah?" I start to walk away.

"Nothing, I just needed to get you up because you have to go to your next class" I can hear her sigh and walk behind me.

"Next time just leave me and don't talk about my kid" she seems super pissed when telling me that. Oh well, she shouldn't have fallen asleep.

She walks ahead of me and I'm guessing goes to her locker or shes breaking into someone's locker. My locker is right across from her. I'm putting my shit in my locker and as I take out new some books I hear a bang behind me. I look to see what's happening and Ryan and his gang are crowded around Cara.