Savior

Eli's P.O.V.

Three months. Three whole months. Vampire's hair grows slowly. That is why it is so precious. I'm a rat. A whore. A sinner. A demon.

"You ok?" Avery asked. I looked up from my sulking. Being here, with her has opened me up to her. I nodded. Just as I did the door opened. Oak walked in. She was holding two plants.

"My brother put me in charge of you two, you know after I made a bloodsucker cry," she snapped. It cracked me. I tried to pounce on her but was reminded I couldn't with pain. Fucking vervain," No, no, no none of that," she spoke to me like I was a child. She was the child.

"Fuck you," I said to the bitch. She looked at me.

"What?" she said astonished. I heard Avery try to gulp but her throat was too dry.

"Fuck. You. You. Son of a bitch," I said louder. She grabbed my throat. She raised the lavender colored plant. Vervain. She drug it over my cheek. I screamed. Pain. Pain. Burning pain.

"Stop!" Avery screamed,"don't you lay another fucking finger on her!" Oak threw the other plant at her. It hit her eyes. The seeds must have gotten in her eye because she was screaming. Oak smirked.

"Now," she plucked some buds off the vervain stem," what to do you with you." As soon as she said that the door flew open releasing wolves of various colors and vampire. A huge orangey red jaw clamped on to Oak's right shoulder and threw her across the room. She hit her head and was knocked out. Now, I could get a good look at my savior. It was a huge fox like wolf. I felt a warm tingle deep with in me. My eyes dilated. So did his. He left and I felt...empty.

Casper appeared and started to unchain Avery. The wolf from before appeared and I felt the same heat. He started to unchain me. He had curly red-orange hair, orangey freckles, and deep brown eyes. He finished and picked me up bridal style. He turned and I saw Casper had done the same to Avery. She was clutching onto him with bloody tears streaming down her face. I felt a strange urge to do the same with this wolf. Casper started to leave when a white flash knocked him down.

He hit his head Avery when flying. The white flash was a wolf with black around her paws, muzzle, ears, and tail. She had one bright green eye and one red eye. Oak. She was snarling. She 'changed' back into her human form and quickly ran to Avery holding a pair of silver scissors. She smiled and picked her up.

"Your not the only wolf that was born changing," she hissed at Avery. She kicked her ribs. She directed her attention to the wolf under me,"Question is will you save you mate or your sister?" she said. I felt the wolf under me tense. He held me tighter," mate it is." She forced Avery's jaw open and cut out her tongue. She was making this awful noise equivalent to what I'm guessing was a scream. Then there was a gun shot. Next thing I know there was a bullet hole in Oak's head.

"I choose sister," I looked behind me to find the voice. It was a girl with blonde hair," Fox! Is everyone ok." His name is Fox. Fox nodded.

"My mate is too," he said and looked down at me. I felt a smile and a blush creep up on my face.