Dinner

Avery's P.O.V.

"See that wasn't so bad was it," Casper said after he pulled away. He hands were still cupped around my face and I was still stunned. Someone knocked at the door. When Casper didn't answer the door, the knocks became louder.

"Cas, it's me," a girl yelled. Casper went to open the door. When he did, a girl stood there. She had extremely long straight black hair that was dipped white to about mid-thigh. Blood was clinging to clumps of her hair. Her eyes were black with desire. Not a lusting desire, but feeding desire. Her lips were stained red from blood.

"Eli, what are you doing here," Casper sounded angry.

"Super's here and her's is ready," she said annoyed at his anger.

"I'm kind of busy right now," he said.

"Ah, playing with your toy, are you?" she asked accusingly. Casper just glared at her,"well, big brother don't play too hard with her."She shoved some clothes to his chest. After she said this she turned and started down the hall. Casper shut the door. He threw the clothes to me and turned around. I quickly changed. He turned around just before I finished pulling over the t-shirt. He whistled.

"Beautiful figure," Casper said. I jumped at his voice.He smirked,"I need to mark you, now," he said returning to his previous spot in front of me.

"Go right ahead," I said. It was clear I was going to kept here until everything calmed down if ever. His eyes darkened with lust and hunger. He smirked evilly. He pushed back my hair and started...kissing? He just kept kiss in this one spot on my artery. Then I felt his cold fangs drag across my neck. He wasn't feeding, he was just marking me. Then he was done. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the room. He nearly dragged me down the hall when he stopped suddenly at a door.

"This is going to be disturbing," he muttered. Then he pushed open the doors. First thing I noticed was all the blood suckers. Then I noticed what they were doing. They were feeding viciously on humans. My eyes widened. That was when the blood suckers looked at me. One of them licked their upper lip.

"She's mine, ok. I only brought her down here so I could show you," Casper started. After he said this, he moved in front of me. He grabbed my hair and walked around me to the back still holding my hair. I let him guide my head so everyone could see.

"She's your mate?" one of them hissed. I looked to see it was Eli. She had a pointed metal tip on her index finger that had blood dripping from it.

"Yes, and no one but me can touch her, got it?" Casper replied. Most of them nodded once then turned back to feed, and feed they did. Eli was the only person who stood, still staring at us. She shook her head in disapproval. Casper smirked, grabbed my wrist, and pulled me back out of the door.

"How often do you do that?" I asked once we were outside.

"Once a week," he said and moved a piece of hair from my face,"maybe more." He smirked. I swatted his hand away.

"Don't touch me," I said. More pleading than demanding. He grabbed my face.

"Are you going to stop me?" he asked. My eyes widened,"I didn't think so. You'll warm up to me some time." He kissed my forehead then walked away. Once he got a distance away he turned," Are you just gonna stand there and wait for them to be released or are you going to follow me?" He questioned. I looked back at the doors then at him.

I had to run to catch up to him.

"What are we doing?" I asked.

"We are about to make love like puppies," he said. I stood there wide eyed blushing like a retard,"well? We are mates," he said when he noticed me.

"That doesn't mean we have to mate," I said astonished with what he just said.

"Actually it does. If we don't mate we could both get ill," he said. My mouth dropped,"I'm just kidding.If we wait when we finally do it will be aggressive and un-pleasurable." He pushed open his door and stood back to let me in. I walked in.