Torture

Avery's P.O.V.

I've been here for months: strapped to a chair being tortured by rouges. I bared silver chains dipped in wolf spain around my ankles, wrist, abdomen, and throat. I dropped my head back.

"Tell us what we need," the wolf commanded.

"I don't know," I whispered. He smacked his lips and tilted his head towards me. Two vamps. came around me. One used silver knife to slit my wrists then poured wolf spain over it. I screamed while grinding my teeth. The other let his fangs loose and was about to drag his fangs over my shoulders when he stopped.

"Why did you stop?" the wolf commanded.

"S-She's marked," the vampire said.

"What?!" the wolf came over and snapped my neck to the side," FUCK!" he screamed. He kicked the back of my chair hard enough to break the back of the chair and hard enough that I fell to the floor face first. Gravity pulled all my weight down. I hit my head but that wasn't the problem. With all my weight being pulled down, all of the chains and cuffs dug into my skin.

I would have screamed but the chain around my neck was choking me. I felt the blood filling up my throat. I gagged.

"Pick her up," the wolf said. The vampires picked me up and slug me back against the wall. The chains dug the opposite way,"So, Avery, who's your mate?" I shook my head. He rolled his eyes. One of the vamps, had a pair of scissors the other grabbed my jaw trying to pry it open. He got inside my mouth," I'm going to ask you again. Who. Is. Your. Mate?" I didn't speak," Fine, grab her tongue." They grabbed it. The wolf turned to walk away. The vamp with the scissors held them dangerously close to my mouth.

"Casser!" They let go when I yelled. The wolf turned.

"Who?" the name didn't register with him.

"Casper. Casper Garland," I said. After I did, I realized the mistake I just made. He smiled,"Thank you," he turned his attention to the vampires," Get the hose." They smirked evilly. The wolf was gone and so was one of the vamps.

"I vunder vhat a volf chooks like vhen it is electrrokuted," he said. My eyes widened. The other appeared with a large hose. He turned it on. The power of the hose was huge. So large it stung my skin when it hit me. I turned my head to the side. Water poured into my open mouth. He stopped. I spit out the water.

"Chet's ce vhat appens," the same vamp said. Just like that 10,000; 100,000 volts shot through my body. My body started a spasm. My mind began to shut down. Pain. Pain. Pain. So much pain. Was all that raced through my head. Then everything stopped just before I was about to pass out. They're keeping me awake so that I feel everything. I realized.