13

Austin awoke with a huge inhalation of air. His shoulder was clogging. His shirt was covered in dry blood.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!", he yelled.

"Watch your mouth Austin. You just were sedated for a few hours!", Tyler explained.

They were still trapped in their Escalade. Austin looked around. There were about fifty zombies clawing at the Escalade.

"At least we have State Farm. Like a good neighbor State Farm is-."

Tyler punched Austin in the left arm. He let out a roar of pain.

Tyler tried turning the at on again.

"VROOM VROOM!!", went the car.

Tyler pressed his foot on the pedal and hightailed away from the zombies. He drove down Durant Road and into Capital Boulevard.

Ron lit a Cuban cigar. He then began talking to me.

"I know what you are thinking. You are wondering who I am. What does this man want? Why does this man look like Mr. Clean? Why does this guy resemble a Turtle? Why is he asking all these questions?"

I remained quiet. He was sounding irrational. He stood at six foot five and was ripped with muscles.

"Byran has been notified that Nico and you are here. He gave me orders to keep you guys busy while he's on his way."

"If you are going to keep me busy, don't be a bore", I snapped.

"Well in order to keep you in line, I have a bit of an incentive to help you", Ron said as he snapped his finger.

Nico was dragged in by a guy with a ginger beard. He was built as well.

"Mickey Scott. Scott Mickey", Ron introduced.

Scott tied Nico into a chair. Then Danny came into the room with Tessa and Joey. They both were tied down in a chair. Kimye walked in.

"What the hell is going on?", Nico exclaimed.

"Remember when I was like 'hey Nico we need to get out of here'?", I said.

"Oh yeah."

"Oh yeah", I mimicked.

"What are you doing here Mickey?", Tessa asked.

"Tied up. Possibly facing my untimely demise. You?"

Tessa shrug her shoulders.

"We will begin with a fun game", Ron said with a menacing laugh.

He took out a caliber and put one bullet in it.

"We will play Russian Roulette. Who wants to play?"

He laughed at his own sarcasm and spun the gun. It landed on me.

"Any last words Mickey?", Ron asked as he pointed the gun at me.

My heart raced as he pointed the gun at me.

"You might get away with this! But if you don't get away with this, you won't get away with this."

Everyone looked at me. Ron aimed the gun at me. Sweat ran down my face.

Click!

I let out a sigh of relief. Ron looked upset.

"I was hoping it was you!", he said as he spun the gun again.

This time it landed on Joey. Tessa started going crazy in an attempt to loosen the rope around her hands.

"Joey, Joey, Joey. That's what they call kangaroos in Australia", Ron stated. 

"Really?", Joey said sarcastically.

Ron aimed the gun at him. Time seemed to slow down. I closed my eyes. 

BLAM!

I opened my eyes. I was in a bed. I was covered in a thick blanket. My head was aching.

"How are you doing?", Nico asked.

"What the hell is going on?", I asked.

"You blacked out", he said.

"How did we get out?", I asked.

"Kimye helped us", Nico said with a grin.

"None of this is making any sense."

My head was fuzzy. I didn't remember passing out. Why did I pass out?

"What happened to everyone?", I urged.

"As you know, Joey was killed. And Tessa-."

Nico let out a huge sigh. He couldn't talk. Only tears formed.

"Tessa got left behind. We tried escaping from Ron. Kimye helped us but Tessa tripped and fell on the way out of the bunker. They got her. Ron is going to give her to the zombies in the zombie pit", Kimye said as she silently walked in the room.

"We have to help her!!", I demanded.

"Mickey she can't be saved. It's too late. As we speak, Tessa is being thrown into the pit."

"What is this pit?", Tessa asked.

"A pit o' zombie", Ron laughed.

There was a pit that was dug in the Falls Pointe Shopping Center that contained numerous zombies. Tessa was led to the opening of it.

"You sick sonofabitch!!", Tessa swore.

"This is why you are going in the pit!", Ron said.

Tessa true fighting back. She managed to punch Ron in the face and made a run for it. She then stopped running.

"I have survived for a year. I thought I would survive long enough to find a cure. But I must become a Martyr in order for that to be accomplished. Kind of pathetic and weak of a so called "Clan". See you in hell!!", she said.

Tessa took a huge breath and ran towards the pit. She jumped. She landed on the ground, hurting her ankles. She was immediately grabbed by a zombie an bitten. They began feasting. Moments later, she was gone from site as zombies crowded each other.