Confession of a Cheerleader (lesbian Story) 18

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeah, does the principal know about this?" I asked, with mouth full. It's not that I do not have manners, I just want Patricia to get over and done with me by making my self looked horrendous.

"Uh huh." She retorted, while taking a sip on her glass of champagne. I noticed that Patricia wasn't eating, but instead, she watched me with loving eyes. Could she have spiked my drink or food with love potion? I then lost my appetite and quickly wiped my mouth with a napkin.

"You're done?" she asked, a little disappointed. I nodded and gave out a yawn.

"That was fast." She responded. Patricia then walked to my side and wrapped her arms around my neck. She kissed me on my head and then sat on my lap. The server looked away.

"Baby, when will you learn to love me?" She asked, as she played with my hair. I felt uncomfortable but couldn't do anything about it. I then stood up, causing Patricia to fall flat on her ass. I wanted to laugh but stopped myself from doing so.

"Patricia, I almost forgot about my homework for my next lesson!" I lied. I then helped her rose up and apologized.

"Do you need my help?" She asked with concern, although sounding a little irritated after the fall.

"Well... it's a school project...with my other classmates." I lied, again. She seemed to have noticed my eyes lying and quickly grabbed my hand as I was about to turn.

"Arch, I'll pick you up after your practice."

"I've got a ride now Pat." I retorted. She then smiled and said, "We could at least drive together."

"I won't be around in you practice though" she said, sounding upset. My mind started singing. "I've got some rehearsal with my club." Patricia explained.

Thank you glee club! I cheerfully thought. She then gave me her kisses and I rushed away from her.

........................................................................

As I ran back to the school, I heard a melody coming from somewhere. It sounded that it was coming from someone I knew. I searched for it. A girl was sitting on the swing that was attached to a tree, humming. Her back faced me so she didn't noticed my presence. I watched her from behind, her hair tied up. She looked like she was Micah from the back view. I choked in fear and quickly turned to walk away. Sadly, I stepped on a twig nearby and drew her attention.

"Arch...?"

I froze. She would probably shout at me again. "Hey." I replied, facing to another direction. I slowly turned to face her and was surprised to not see Micah, but Jane. I gulped hard.

"Jane..." I was then reminded of the pain I felt after that day when she walked out on me. Jane smiled and walked closer to where I stood, frozen. She halted not far from me and smiled.

"How are you?" she asked. Her voice was still a melody to me. I wanted to hug her in that very moment.

"I'm fine, I guess." I sadly retorted. I wish she could just see my longing for her. Jane smiled. I noticed that she was carrying a file in one hand.

"Anyway, I've got to go." She said. "I need to pass this to dad... I mean Coach Sam." She continued and giggled.

As she was about to walk off, I mechanically grabbed her arm. "Jane..." I said, trembling. "I could help you with that file." Damn, why couldn't I just tell her directly? Maybe I was afraid of another rejection from her, I thought.

Jane held a breath, as if surprised to my offer. Then she grinned and gladly passed the file to me. "I trust you with this." She responded and went off. I watched her walked further.