"Then how do you...?" I was very curious.

"Sometime later. We can speak after you and Easton speak. We have a lot to discuss." His tone marked the end of discussion. "Okay, alright." I also agreed. We sure do have a lot to talk about.

"We can meet at my home. My brother and parents are both out of town."

"Deal."

By the time I had reached the ground, Easton was already there. He looked tired and irritated, so I decided that it would be for the best if I keep my mouth shut.

"Should we," I started but was rudely interrupted. "What was he doing at your house at eleven thirty in the night?" How does he?

Xavier.
I am going to kill him one day.

"Making fun of me along with Xavier, happy?" I too replied in a rude tone.

"I didn't mean it like that Neveah. We... we can be unstable sometimes, I was just scared." He is the werewolf and I am the human and he says that he is scared. Talk about being wierd!

"You are just like him." I said reffering to Ryder. i should be more scared of the fact that Xavier was at my house rather that Ryder. For God's sake, I grew up with him. He surely won't kill me.

"I've never been alone with you in your house." Easton contradicted.

"Oh, you have been alone with me. Ma caught us, I mean you messing with me in the kitchen." I said reffering to that sad time. Stupid guy trying to get me in trouble!

"Oh, yeah but you kissed me."

"It was a silly dare Easton." I consoled him, didn't want him to even think about it, one of my most embaressing moments.

"It was hot." He had a dreamy look in his eyes.

"I'm surprised that you actually remember it." I scoffed. Everyone knows about his past. I am sure that he isn't even thinking about me.

"Now, you're judging me Neveah." Easton looked sad by my statement. I uttered a quiet,"Sorry."

"Its alright, come lets go somewhere."

"Where?" I have to go to Georgy's house too, not to forget the project. I just can't have Easton failing.

"Somewhere. I can't talk in public." Oh!

"Alright." We reached the forest near his and Xavier's house. We walked for some time. I then sat on the grass. He was walking ahead without realising that I was not with me.

"Eugene!" He turned sideways and said, "Don't call me that." He then realised that I was not beside him. The expression on his face had me laughing and clapping my hands.

"When did you reach there?"

"We passed the place Easton." He sighed and came and sat on the ground in front of me.

"So, you can ask any questions you want but before that I want to ask one question. Are you scared of me?"

"Truthfully, I don't know. I just don't know." I tried to explain doing weird gestures with my hands. "You know, sometimes things are beyond control. I like to be in control and this...... this is beyond me. I just don't understand and to answer your question, yesterday I was scared. Scared out of my life. But when I saw you in school, I realised that you are the guy who has hated since we've met. I mean, you are just Easton Eugene Dale." I ended with a smile in my face.

He mirrored my smile with his own. "I never hated you."

"I just narrowed my eyes as if asking 'really'?