"Shut up." I gritted through my teeth. I really, really wanted to shout but if I did, Ma and Easton along the people in the nearby houses will wake up.

He and Xavier snickered again. "Out, get out and Xavier don't you hang from my window again." Now I was pissed.

"Oh, come on I was joking." Ryder tried to calm me down but right now, I was tired of them.

"Get out Ryder and just leave my window alone Xavier."

"Alright, alright we'll leave." Ryder said goodnight and left through the window with Xavier.

I switched off the light and lay on the bed, too bored to be asleep. My room door opened. I immediealty closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. The person switched on the light. I felt the bedsheet on me. Then a kiss on my forehead.

"Good night Nev. You are the beat thing that has happened to me beside your mother that is. " Brian.

"You know she can't hear you, right?" Ma's soft voice vibrated through the room.

"Doesn't matter. She will know in her subconcious mind." I heard Ma's soft laughter the next.

"Stupid man. Let Neveah sleep." Brian pressed his lips again to my forehead and left the room with Ma.

I opened my eyes after they left.For the first time, I was happy that I don't know my father. I slept with a smile on my face after that.

Next day, I wasn't really in the mood to go to school. But then I got a text early at six in the morning.

Please wait after school in the football ground.

Easton Dale

Now, I have no option but to go. Anyway, I was kind of eager to know about wolf-men or whatever they call themselves.

I behaved very properly with all of them. I behaved as if Xavier did not hang from my window last night. Not friendly, but cordial. I sat with Melissa and Georgy during lunch. Suffice to say, it was uncomfortable. I was pushing through my food when Georgy spoke up,"Hey, how is your friend?"

"You mean Ryder?"

"Yup."

"Why are you asking about him?" I was still suspicious about his origin. I wasn't sure if he was a werewolf. I am sure Melissa and Alden are.

"Because I saw both of them leave from your house in the middle of the night and by them I mean, Ryder and Xavier." Oh, thank God. He didn't see Xavier hanging from my window. If he saw, others would have seen it too. What if someone sees it and informs Ma? That will be the last thing I want to add to my long list of worries and confusion.

"What were you doing at such a time in front of my house?"

"Simply passing through it." I nodded but I wasn't fully convinced by the way he said it and Mellisa looking at Georgy.

"Oh, okay. Me and Ryder were having a party which our dear friend Xavier gatecrashed." I didn't mean the statement to come out in a bad or sarcasric way, but I couldn't help myself.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked Ryder, I was hesitant, scared of the reaction.

"Sure." He too seemed wary but allowed me.

"Are you a...., I mean one of them?" It was so pathetic, I couldn't even say the word Werewolf. There was still some part of me which didn't believe this. Hoping it to be a bad dream.

'You mean a werewolf?"

"Yeah."

"No, no I am just a plane ole human." Okay... now I was confused and relieved. If he was human, how does he know about them. Wasn't it against the rules or something?