Part two

Room 3 was... different it was quiet and pitch black I-i couldn't see anything it was like I was blind I couldn't really couldn't see!! I was almost certain I could hear breathing other than mine "Hello" I called out. Nothing I could still hear the breathing it sounded like it was getting closer. "I-I'll swing man b-back off" i was starting to get scared not being able to see was bad enough but not being able to see someone in front of me terrified me. I took a step forward and the breathing stoped. It was silent no sound was in the room besides my own breathing. Was it t just my imagination, I took a deep breath and took another step. As soon as I stepped forward a bloodcurdling voice growled "you shouldn't have come here". Before I had time to scream a light came on illuminating the room and blinding me.i fell backwards landing on the hard wood floor. Once my eyes adjusted to the sudden light I saw the source of the breathing and voice. There was nothing there NOTHING!!! I got up off the floor and looked around. Was I really the only one here I couldn't have been... I stood there for what felt like forever until I decided to go on to room 4. When I stepped into room 4 I was very surprised to see it looked seemingly normal, It looked like the inside of a cabin wooden walls wooden floors. The only thing that was weird was the chair and table in the center of the room. I walked up to the table there was something on it.  I looked at what was on the table, a dagger was laying next to a white piece of paper it was a note I picked up the note it read "your gonna need this in a future room . From management" I shudered as i picked up the knife. It was insanely sharp "w-why would I need this" I said to myself as I headed for room 5.