Intro

It was about 9:00 in the morning and I was awakened by the sound of my phone ringing. I rubbed my eyes and answered the call before I got the chance to even say hello I heard "COLBY GET DOWN HERE YOUR GONNA MISS BREAKFAST" it was my girlfriend who was  3 months pregnant calling me from our kitchen. I roll my eyes and hang up. As I walk downstairs the smell of bacon and eggs filled my nose. "You're gonna burn that" I said passing my girlfriend headed for the coffee maker. "And a good morning to you to" she said staring me down like she's always done since we were in 8th grade. We had a staring contest for about a minute until she smelled the bacon witch was now burning " oh FUCK" she blurted out. I chucked slightly "told you". "Well you distracted me"she said "nah your the one who was staring me down" she Rolled her eyes "ya want eggs". "Sure and don't burn them this time ok love" she walked over and set a place of burnt bacon In Front of me "oh fuck you" she said jokingly " I love you to"I said smiling. I took a deep breath "so I'm gonna go see what that no end house is all about" my girlfriend sighed "do you have to go they still don't know what happened to David and Maggie and the last we heard from David he was going to the house to look for her and that was over a year ago" I finished the breakfast and stood up walking to her " hey I'm sure there ok Peter said there fine" I said hugging her gently. she hugged back " I can't believe your still friends with him cole...I-i don't trust him after what he did to you " I gazed into her eyes and noticed a look of worry and a little bit of sadness that made my heart reach out to her "I know" i kissed her and smiled "I'm still gonna go to That house" she was shaking a little "o-okay" I brushed her hair behind her ear "don't worry ok I'm gonna be fine" tears started to form in her eyes "I-I don't wanna loose you.. I thought I did that night I can't go though that again" I kissed her cheek "you won't I promise I'll be back". I checked my phone for the time."I-better get going" her hug tightened "p-please come home for us" her stomach pressed slightly against mine. I gave her a warm smile I won't ever not come home " I gave her one final kiss and walked out of our house and to my car. I got a strange feeling of uneasiness as I got in the car . I quickly shook it off as nervousness and started the car and followed the directions to The house.