: C :

I had to wait in the hall, sitting on the linoleum floor with the florescent lights making my skin appear white. It drained me of color and will, they had the habit of doing that.

Cheese sat beside me, taping the pen that was behind his ear on the ground. It was an annoy beat but it still wouldn’t get out of head.

I looked over; the guy wasn’t as bad as some of the other pimple-ridden students. It looked like he actually was out growing it; acne scars faded leaving him with clear skin. His face was dry of sweat and his lost sea eyes looked skyward were only a ceiling lay to remind us how trapped we are.

“I go to the shit shrink our school has employed, I haven’t committed or tried to commit suicide to here but I am here” He didn’t have his breathing whisper any longer, he spoke strong with no soft voice insist. He actually had a deep voice like Mike; I wouldn’t be surprised if he outweighed him.

“ I see that” I muttered as he stared at me.

“I would hope so”

“So I guess we can’t call you Cheese anymore hey?” I asked gesturing to the general area of his face, he laughed.

“No, but you will anyway”

I nodded, fiddling with my hands.

“So what are you in for?”

“Id I’d told you, I’d be a moron since you have nothing to give in return” His eyebrows rose, this guy sitting next to me wasn’t the old Cheese that was for fucking sure.

“I could tell you why I did it” I shrugged as if he were trading stories of how we were idiotic enough to go swimming at high tide.

“I already know why” He looked over at me, his eyes focusing on mine before he craned his head to the cream ceiling.

“Why then since your so goddamn sure of yourself”

“It was a philosophy for you, dying”

“Isn’t it for everyone?” I quipped looking at his profile, watching how he pursed his lips.

“No”

The door opened, that we sat beside the odor of smoke that sure as hell wasn’t from cigarettes clung to the air.

“Cheese, dude come in lets talk about shit” Albert said grinning with his yellowed teeth.

Cheese went inside, the door slamming behind him.

I got up and walked to the cafeteria, not able to share anything on how awesome Albert thought getting you body beaten around by a metal machine. I didn’t think it would be awesome, or less painful. It was just a easy way to die.