Deeming I was okay to leave the house but first my room; I bounced into the kitchen and grabbed a couple of handfuls of granola bars and made ten red sprinkle sandwiches, it was like fairy bread, only with red sprinkles and two pieces put together. They were my favourite. I don't really know why? It's just sprinkles.

I wrapped them up and shoved them in my bag before running into the lounge to see if Mum was still here. Nope, didn't think she would be. I'm generally really slow after a vision so if there's a time limit, it goes out the window and I am then late for everything unless I cheat of course, but I don't normally like doing it.

I ran out the front door grabbing my keys on the way out shoving them in my bag with a couple of empty black books and my dream diary. Well, that's what I call it since they're not really dreams, just visions that I just happen to get in my sleep. The name is just a cover for what other people think— well would think if they knew about it.

As I walked out, I stood on the step of my porch thingy until Felix left his house to meet up with his girlfriend, Ellen. Well— at least I think she was his girlfriend, they have always seemed really close so I just guessed. But seeing as they are 'Goths' they are 'Never' meant to be in a relationship. I don't believe in that shit. If people are together so what! So why did Felix being with Ellen affect me so much? I stared at the two of them.

Ellen's long brown hair was sitting in the middle of her back, her usual purple streak through it. Big black combat boots covered most of her legs, while her leather leggings and black cardigan covered the top part of her legs. She then had a skull shirt on that was almost like a singlet top. Her pale face stood out against her dark make-up.

Felix was a different story. He had shaggy black hair with a small almost hidden red extension hiding in the back. His brown roots contrasted again the black but the roots were dark enough to almost blend with the black. His tanned but also pale face made his eyeliner almost invisible but we all still knew it was there. His baggy shirt sat on him under his even bigger black jacket that almost reached down to his knees, where his shoulder bag was banging against them.

I dropped the thoughts I had swirling around in my head as I walked behind Felix and Ellen, but not so close that it made it seem like I was following him, considering I had to follow them to get to school.

I pulled my phone and earphones out of my bag and started blasting Blood on the Dance Floor's Believe, one of my favourite songs. Part way into the walk, while the song was changing, I saw Felix and Ellen look behind at me causing me to pause my music and I then heard Ellen say,

"Who is that person? They've been following us for ages?" Felix laughed and turned away before saying,

"I don't know, probably a no one, don't worry about them." Wow, he was right, I am a no one. No one knows me, and that is how I plan on keeping things! I mean, who would want to see a freak like me! I scare everyone away just by staring at them! I wanted to cry, but I couldn't— could I?

I have unusual violet eyes, and I don't mean faded violet, I mean fucking out there bright purple! I have black hair with white streaks through it and my fringe was also white like I had dyed my hair, but it was all completely natural and I don't know how— but it didn't matter what my hair looks like since I always hid it with my hoods, plus I was 5'9. So it was kinda understandable that you can't actually tell that I was a guy or a girl since I was above average for a girl, but slightly below or nearer to the average for a guy. My skin was moderately pale, but that's because I rarely go out in the sun. But that doesn't matter; it's all about to change. I was about to change— right?

I then suddenly felt compelled to do something, so I started to write a note. It was mostly scribbles but still readable by the other person, unless of course, that person can't read. I don't know what I wrote, but after I was finished, I started to speed up my walking, shoving past Felix and Ellen. Why did I feel so— violent? So— so scared?