Chapter 4

So all of the members were separated into two different cars, Kris with Leon, Xiumin, Sehun, Chen and D.O. in one van. While Tao, Chanyeol, Kai, Lay, Suho, Luhan and Baekhyun in other van. " Alright let's go!" Tao shouted as they enter the car as Leon sigh and smirked at them.

" Well this is going to be a long ride." She muttered then she notice someone or something was looking at them.

Leon give a quick glance before entering the van, "Ready?" Xiumin asked on the driver sit.

"Oh boy, Xiumin is driving." Kai joked as Leon have an uneasy feeling in her so she saw a helmet at the back and put it on.

"Good choice!" Sehun said while putting on his, all of them laugh at their action while Xiumin just pounded, Leon couldn't help but to smile a little.

50 Minutes Later

Leon Pov :

Kris, Sehun, Chen, D.O. and Kai were sound asleep while I stayed up to listening to songs. I was tapping to the rhythm when I felt something heavy on my shoulder, I turn to my right to see it was Kris. "No. Don't hurt them." Looks like Kris was having a nightmare, he was sweating. This feeling somehow I felt it before, that's when I notice D.O. was sweating too same goes with the rest of them.

Looks like they are having the same dream, "Don't hurt them please." They said at the same time. Something is not right then I saw a sudden images of someone killing someone.

I quickly shook it off. "What was that?" I asked curiously, Kris started panting for breathe.

"Please....I'm begging you. Spare them." He cried, I grab his hand and rub his hand with my thumb.

"Everything is not real , it's just a dream." I said which cause him to calm down.

Then I saw an image of Sen crying and reaching out to me . I quickly shake it off, I gulped in fear. Then I noticed my amulet around neck start blinking softly, he was asking if I am alright. I smile slightly, "It's alright. Caliban. I'm okay." I whisper.

That's when the car start to slow down. I look out the window to see we have arrive, " Yo! Sleepyheads. We have arrive." Xiumin said as the boys blink their eyes a couple of times.

Then Kris stare at my eyes and I stare at his , he start blushing before siting upright. "Sorry." He apologised all I could do is smile at him.

"It's alright, you're just tired that's all." I said as he give me a cold but yet a friendly smile.

I notice Sehun is still asleep, I raise my eyebrows at him. Then I remember how Xander would sleep before the mission then Chen gave me an evil smirked. At first I was confused then he bend down and tie both of his shoes laces together, he smirked with satisfaction before looking at Kai who is currently holding his laughter. He was giving me the signal to keep quiet, he tap on Sehun shoulder. " Sehun ah! We're here." Chen said as Sehun mumble somethings before nodding.

As all of us step out of the van, I heard a loud thud . I turn around to see Sehun was on the ground, Chen and Kai start bursting out with laughing.This is such a lame prank no seriously it's pretty lame.

Sehun groan in pain, I clear my throat to get their attention to stop laughing. After being heard, I could felt Chen and Kai feeling a mixture of sad and regret. I walk to Sehun and sit him upright, I bend down and untie the shoelaces that Chen made. I helped him tie his shoelaces, "You alright?" I asked Sehun as his face turn red and nodded.