Chapter 6: Tenrou Island

(A/N: Song: Soldier nightcore)

No one knows my little secret yet, only Fairy tail of course. And that secret is that I joined them, and that I am a girl. But that doesn't mean I don't have any other secrets, me Y/N Vermillion Dragneel. I sighed, we were on the boat on the way to Tenrou Island.

-Flash back-

Master came out, I sat in a corner all alone with Darkness. I looked at him, and so did everyone.

,,The seven contestants are!"

,,Natsu Dragneel!" He said.

,,I'm all fired up!" I heard Natsu yell.

,,Gray Fullbuster" He then said.

,,Of course" Gray said.

,,Mist" He said.

,,Freed" He said.

,,Elfman" He then said.

,,THAT'S A MAN!" Elfman yelled.

,,And last Juvia Longster" He said.

,,I don't want Gray~Sama as my enemy" She cried.

,,You can now choose a partner, that aren't already an S-Class or higher. The ones who will fight you are" He said.

Me, Erza, MiraJane and Gildarts walked in. Everyone gulped.

,,Y/N, Erza Scarlet, Mirajane Strauss and Gildarts Clive" He said.

,,Why Y/N!?"
,,Are you sick!?"
,,No one can beat her!"

,,No one have even seen her true powers!" People yelled.

,,Of course she will go easy on you guys" He said.

,,Who is this Y/N?" Gildarts asked (he wasn't there when you came)

,,I'm Y/N also known as the mysterious wizard" I said.

,,M-Mysterious Wizard?! You are much prettier than I would have expected" He flirted.

,,Drop the act old geezer" I said.

-End of flashback-

No one liked the idea of fighting me, and that is understandable. But master only wanted me to fight against the team that were the only one left. So not everyone has to worry, you could call me the final boss. I waited on the boat with everyone else, I looked at Tenrou island. Tears streamed down my eyes, not sad tears but happy. It will be the first time I'm home since Achnologia. What if they will find father there?!

After being on my won I learned that he was the most evil and powerful wizard. But that weren't true. He was nice and caring. He just can't control his powers, I have been in the same boat when I were little. But he "gave" me to someone who could help me. And I can't thank him enough for that.

I looked down at the pendant dad gave me, in it there were a picture with me as an infant him and mom. That were my most valuable treasure.

We came on the island, so now the trials have begun. And I have a mission right now, named find father. I want to see him again! And no one can stop me.

Memories are special moments,

that tells our story...