New Years

A/N: So I know that you guys have been asking for a continuation or a sequel, so for the New Years I'm going to do one final chapter just one that wraps up the story and also there is a final round of Truth or Dare, hope you guys enjoy the final chappy! Enjoy guys :)

PS: Hope you have a happy new year (as in entire year) and hope this isn't totally terrible!

~~Percy's POV~~

New Year's Eve, it was one hour from the new year and it was almost a year after playing the first round of Truth or Dare we decided to end the year on that note. We all sit in a circle in the Poseidon cabin and smile at each other, we've all changed so much in this year, but its the same game and the same people so it's still going to be good. The only thing that has really changed is that Travis and Conner have gotten a fancier set up, we were surrounded by cameras and mikes every sound and move was being tapped, maybe it was about the poor quality of the last video and the gods complaining about it or maybe they just wanted to get better footage, I don't know.

"Okay...so who wants to start?" I ask looking around at the group of people.

"I'll go!" Leo chirps.

We all nod and an elfish grin creeps up on his face. "Okay," He eyes around at his prey and I notice that many are not making eye contact with the son of Hephaestus. What ever, I'm not scared of the kid. "Percy, truth or dare?" Crap. I sigh then smile, "Okay, truth." I knew it was a bad idea the second it slipped from my lips.

"Okay," His grin becomes a devilish smirk and I know I'm going to have to punch this kid in a minute. "The first time you saw Aphrodite who did she resemble?" He was trying to get punched wasn't he, but I had the upper hand on this one.

"Actually she looked like Annabeth," I says smiling. Leo's eyes narrow, "No really."  I roll my eyes, "She looked like Annabeth," I say smiling. Leo rolls his eyes and sighs leaning back on his palms, "Okay your turn."

I smirk at my target, "Pipes, truth or dare?"

~~Piper's POV~~

Wow, that's kinda cute that even at twelve Percy saw Annabeth when he saw my mom. I look around our group of kids, the Stolls sitting across from me and Jason, Leo on the left, Hazel and Frank on the right then next to Frank is Percy and Annabeth, then Thalia, then me, and then Jason next and finally Nico.

Percy's eyes land on me and I know what's coming, "Pipes, truth or dare?" I give him a smile lifting my head, "Dare."

"Okay, I dare you to go around the room and smell everyone and then rank them best to worst." Percy smiles at me and I can almost feel myself turn red. "And if I don't?"

"You lose one article of clothing." Everyone in the room eye's grow wide. "Fine." I say swallowing hard.

I go around the room and begin to awkwardly smell everyone, then come to the conclusion that demigods smell terrible. I keep a mental list of best to worst and then go back to my seat. "So what's the order?" Percy asks cheekily. I sigh and look at him.

"Worst to best would be: Travis, he smell like dirt, and rotten fruit, Connor, he smells just like rotten fruit, Leo, he smells like old oil and burnt hair," Leo huffs at this blowing on of his curls out of his face, I roll my eyes, "Jason smells like burnt...well everything, Thalia smells like burnt sweat, if that's possible, Annabeth smells like musty books, Percy smells like musty books, sweat, burnt hair, and other gross stuff," I have to shake my head and shiver at that, "But he also smells a lot like the ocean and that hides most of it so that's why he is higher up, then there is Nico, I have to say you smell the best." I look at them all and glance over at Nico who looks shocked.

Truth or Dare? A PJO fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें