The words settle in the depth of all of us, remembering me once more how much I love Louis, and how much he means to me.

"I love you." He whispers, brushing his nose against my cheek, making me turn my head and peck his lips.

"And I love you."

"That's not a story!" Cronan says out of nowhere, making all of us laugh.

Joelle smacks him on the back of his head. "Hush, weirdo."

"Well, time for my story," Peter says and we all grin at him, getting ready for his story. "I have always wanted to have like, eight or nine children."

Our eyes widen and we all laugh before he continues, "No, really. I have got four lovely children now, that I can never imagine my life without, and I still want more."

I look at Louis laughing and stop when I see his eyes wide with happiness with a grin drawn so widely on his face. He looks at me, ever so happily, and raises his eyebrows at me.

"What?" I ask, laughing a little.

"We can have eight children, can't we?"

His question catches me off guard, completely, because we have never talked about these things. Sure, sometimes we would talk about the future of us and all, but never kids, and it's not that we are avoiding it on purpose or anything, it just never came up.

"You want children?" I manage to ask quietly, but before he replies, Peter speaks again.

"So, me and Kiara are delightful to announce that we're having a new baby."

Gasps and cheers erupt from everyone as we all stand up and congratulate them with hugs. The happiness is overwhelming for all of us; the lovely company, the beautiful place, the warmth of the summer and the stories of our wisest men. It's all too beautiful and overwhelming.

Two years later.

"Louis, clasp my bra! Fuck, we're late!" I panic, struggling with the bra and finding my dress and shoes at the same time.

Louis gets out of the bathroom, in a black dress pants and a white button up, with the tie hanging on his shoulder. He looks so neat and beautiful and I'm swooning.

"Fancy." I grin at him.

He winks. "Sexy."

Rolling my eyes, I turn around to him and he clasps my bra, helps me put on my dress before zipping it for me. My dress isn't too fancy or too simple, it's just right. For starters, it's black, and I love black dresses. It's slim on my body, with a slit up to my right thigh.

I pair it with black nudes that I borrowed from Lauren, as usual, and fix my makeup and hair in less than a minute. I have waved some of my hair, just to give it a slight volume, and only applied lipstick, an eyeliner, mascara and a blusher.

I'm actually beginning to like toying with makeup.

"Love, can you tie my tie? I can't seem to do it properly." Louis mumbles as he walks over to me, trying to fix his tie.