Tsuna took a deep breath, calming herself. Telling herself that they wouldn't use it against her. Not like the other time.

Tsuna rubbed her arm. "I-I actually have s-something to tell you all.." Tsuna looked between them all. "But I can't tell you until you promise that you will never EVER use this against me or tell ANYONE."

Everyone in the room (Minus Tsuna) glanced around at each other, knowing this was very important.

Once they all said their own kinds of 'Promise' Tsuna smiled at them nervously.

"A-Ah well...This has something to do with the Tsunayoshi thing..." Tsuna earned herself curious glances.

Reborn looked at Tsuna seriously. "Well get on with it Dame-Tsuna."

Dino cooed at his little sister, "You can tell your big bro Dino anything~!" Tsuna sent him a quick smile in thanks.

"W-well..." Everyone became silent as Tsuna began to speak, "U-Um, I've had this.....ability since I was little...."

Takeshi smiled at her reassuringly.

Tsuna stared at the ground. "W-whenever someone says my...Full name, they can wish for anything and it will come true."

Mukuro stared at her, "You're kidding..." Tsuna shook her head sadly.

"But it comes with a price.." Tsuna felt Reborn's burning death glare aimed at her head. "I order you to do three things, they depend on what you wish for. Say you wished for someone to be healed of a broken bone... I would only ask you for simple orders, like making me food or getting me something." 

Tsuna shuddered at the shocked looks that were directed her way. "But other orders...Can range from asking for....Organs, body parts..Killing someone." Tsuna felt tears flowing in her eyes, "I can't control what I ask for. This is why I wanted nobody to call me by my full name, I didn't want anyone getting hurt."

Everyone kept silent, Tsuna continued to stare at the ground.

Tsuna shook her head, "If you don't believe me, break something or cut yourself. I don't want anything too bad happening to you."

Lambo was the first to react. "T-Tsunayoshi..." Intently, Tsuna's eyes went dull. Tsuna slumped forward, Kyoya went and caught her.

Tsuna looked up blankly. Waiting for Lambo's wish.

Lambo flinched and looked into Tsuna's eyes before reeling back slightly. "T-The great..L-lambo-sama w-wishes for a b-bag of grape candy!" Lambo squeaked out, scared to speak normally.

Tsuna held out her arms, "Hug me." Reborn watched Tsuna carefully, Dino watched in disbelief, Mukuro was watching, a creepy glint in his eyes. Chrome watched worriedly, Hayato was jaw dropped, Takeshi's smile faltered the slightest, and Ryohei was strangely quiet.

Lets just say that in the end, grape candy magically appeared in Lambos hand.

___________________________________________________

"Tsunayoshi.."

Wha?

"Tsunayoshi.."

What?

"Tsunayoshi."

Who is it?

"Tsunayoshi!"

What do you want?

"Tsunayoshi you need to wake up.."

What are you talking about?

"Tsunayoshi! You cannot keep them waiting!"

I am awake. See? All my friends are laughing and smiling around me. They don't care about my powers.

"Tsunayoshi...Please. This isn't real."

Yes it is. Maybe your just not real.

"Please Tsunayoshi. You need to wake up. You need to get out of this."

No I don't. This is real. Stop talking.

"Tsunayoshi..You know this isn't real. You know that this is a fake world created by you."

Shut up. Your not real.

"We have been having this same conversation for months. Isn't it about time you woke up?"

I am awake. You just don't know what your talking about.

"No. The truth is that your in a com-"

Shut up...

"-a and have been for the past 5 months. All because your family didn't acc-"

..I said SHUT UP!

"-ept the truth about you. THEY LEFT YOU!"

NO THEY DIDNT! STOP LYING!

"You need to accept reality! You need to accept it! Please Tsunayoshi! You need to wake up! There are still people who care for you!"

SHUT UP! You are nothing but a lie! A dream! GO AWAY!

"I will never go away until you agree to wake up..."

BE GONE!

"..Wake up."

No.

"Accept reality."

No.

"..Tsunayoshi!"

NO!

"Please.."

AGAIN!

"Tsunayoshi...Please."

AGAIN!

"Don't make me do this again..."

ALL OVER AGAIN! GO BACK!

___________________________________________________

Sitting around the round table was, Dino, Reborn, (Still a infant) Mukuro, Kyoya, Chrome, Lambo, Hayato, Takeshi, Ryohei, and of course, Tsuna.

Tsuna took a deep, nervous breath. Ignoring all the confused glances her way. "Look...I'm sorry for calling you guys on such short notice.."

Over and over again.

Again and Again.

Repeating the dreams over and over.

Never stopping.

Never ending.

____________________________________________________

"Tsunayoshi.."

Wha?

__________________________________________________

Done!

Over

FOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

*Flies away*

- Meopize <3