(Y!MxF) "A" Is for Alpha (Act I)

(A/N): Yay, I'm super excited to be starting this new yandere anthology series *^* these stories will contain lemons and gore, so you've been warned!

Also, each short story is going to have at least 3 parts to them in order to elongate the plot as opposed to each one of them being a one shot.

• THIS FIC IS FROM A FEMALE READER PERSPECTIVE •

Ight, enough of me, please enjoy Act I of "A is for Alpha"!

|•|•|•|

Alpha: Being the Highest Ranked or Most Dominant Individual of One's Sex

Nobody fucked with Axel. No one. It was a death wish if you had decided to. You might has well would have had God sign your permission slip to enter the gates of heaven for all the hell he would put you through for bothering him. His tolerance was extraordinarily low for dealing with the other hundreds of adolescents that attended Vessel Academy with him, seeing other teenagers his age to be wastes of space that grotesquely polluted the air around him. The thought of being surrounded by such rowdy, tainted creatures was enough to make him retch.

So conceited, so stuck up, but very rightfully so. Axel was the textbook definition of a perfect human being. He was at the top of his class, best at sports, and won big at the genetic lottery. There was never not a time where he didn't win first place in anything. It seemed impossible to be so victorious in the game of life, however this tall, dark haired boy with the bluest eyes you will ever see proved the impossible to be possible.

Little did you know that such a brief encounter with someone so legendary would drastically affect your life.

You had received a crash course on what seemed to be a demigod disguised as a teenage boy from a pair of classmates that you had introduced yourself to. Currently a fresh new face at Vessel Academy, you soon learned that you had your work cut out for you once you had discovered how exceptional the student body was. The students that attended this academy were basically destined for success, each breezing through their four years of high school with straight A's and scholarships screaming their names. You, however, were forced to work harder than everyone else. In order to meet the requirements of every one else, you had to submit yourself to studying, and slave over your desk. There was not a day that went by where you didn't feel a twinge of regret for not taking a friend up on their offer to hang out, or wishing that you had gotten at least six hours of sleep instead of two on most nights. However, the gratification of passing the Vessel Academy entrance exam gave you a euphoric feeling that surpassed any activity you could have done if you really had ditched studying.

Within your first few hours of being in the academy, you had listened to a long, dragged out entrance ceremony for the incoming year, managed to somehow get your locker open after what seemed like the hundredth time of endlessly spinning the dial attached to the silver slab of metal, and even befriended a fellow classmate in your home room who enjoyed the same television shows as you did. Everything was going swimmingly at your first day of school...until your luck suddenly plunged to the depths of hell.

You weren't able to grab any lunch the following afternoon, since your stack of homework was already up to your kneecaps within the short period of time you had been a student at Vessel. Hopeful that this ridiculous stack wouldn't grow taller than you were by the end of the day, you had decided to hit the library instead of wolfing down the sandwich you had brought with you. Taking a seat inside of the extraordinarily large library, you plopped your large stack of textbooks on top of the dark mahogany table before taking a deep, elongated sigh as you started to make a dent in your work.