CHAPTER 8

Adeline pov
Matt has been gone since the thing with Vanessa happened. And what do I mean by gone I mean at bars I rember it first all started.
*FLASHBACK*
"Hey babe I'm going out with the guys okay"
"Whatever what time will you be back at"
"9 the latest OK I love you"
"Okay bye love you"
I was wondering what would happen if he cheated on me and I only was thinking that for 2 hours. After that I decide to watch The Fosters and that was another hour I finally checked my phone and it saying it was 12:00 at night. And Matt still wasn't home so I just was about to go to slepp when the devil walked in with a slut around his arms. I was so thankful that the girls were in my room but he decide to go to the guest room. I went by the door and recored every thing all the moaning and shit and when I heard him snoaring I went to bed and just thought this sure will bite him in the ass later.
*END OF FLASHBACK*
Matt pov
I got home with yet another slut around my arms and all I could think of was Adeline I went to think I was going to find her sleep ing with the girls as usual but no I find Vanessa sleeping by Her self with a note and I through it to the side and then I saw the promise ring I gave Adeline when we were 13 years old and I put it on Vanessa dresser. And I put Vanessa in her bed and brought the slut with me and had sex once again with the girl I don't even know. In the morning I woke up with no by my side and I went and picked up the note that was there on the bed last night it was from Adeline.

  Dear Matthew
I left you with Vanessa and I hope you raise her correctly. I also have know that you have been cheating on me with woman's and I just won't you to know don't bother looking for me and I have gave you back your fucking promise ring back its been on my finger for 8 years and I gave it back to you because you broke the promise to always love me so yeah pleas raise my daughter correctly if she is to much for you to Handel give her to Nash and he will give me my daughter if not then keep her oh and Matthew I never stoped loving you you just stooped loving me and make sure those sluts get good sex
                 Love ,Adeline