Chapter Eight

~So, I know this is a Destiel AU and this first part may seem irrelevant but I thought you should know some of the extra characters' back stories. You can skip the italics if you really want but it is quite vital to the rest of the story. Thanks :)~

*Gabriel's Flashback*

Gabriel sighed disappointedly when the school bell rang, indicating that he had to go back home. Unlike most other teenagers, Gabriel loved school. It was an well-needed opportunity for him to get the hell away from his homicidal brother back at home- that is, if Gabriel could even call it a home.

By himself, Gabriel purposely slowed down his walking pace so that he wouldn't have to go back straight away. He dreaded even having to walk through the front door, let alone facing his brother.

Lucifer was never harmful towards his little brother, although sometimes Gabriel wished he was just so that he had an excuse to stand up to him.

The house was now clear in sight. Well, it wasn't really a house. It was a mansion. Gabriel had always rolled his eyes whenever his "friends" used to tell him how lucky he was when really they had no idea. Lucifer spent a ridiculous amount of money on this stupid mansion, which was paid for by Lucifer's...job. Let's just say he took care of a few hated people for a great deal of money.

Approaching the front doors, Gabriel dubiously placed a trembling hand on the door knob before forcing himself to turn in and make himself walk inside.

As always, the first initial sound that Gabriel heard was the chillingly distant echoes of various items being used on a poor person-tools such as chainsaws, electric drills, guns and even a hammer but Gabriel didn't even want to think about what that one in particular was being used for.

Gabriel slammed the door heavily so that Lucifer would most likely hear the vibrations. The last thing Gabriel wanted to do was talk to his older brother but, as long as it gave his "client" a ew last breaths, Gabriel was willing to make the sacrifice.

The drilling noise suddenly stopped and faint footsteps could be heard making their way up the stairs. Gabriel held his breath.

"You alright?"

Lucifer was standing right in front of him, his shirt covered and stained with fresh blood. Gabriel grimaced at the sight.

"I'm fine", Gabriel grabbed a nearby glass on the counter and poured himself a transparent, alcoholic drink.

"You're sixteen", Lucifer reminded him, "You should be drinking whisky so much".

"Yeah, and you're twenty two", Gabriel retorted coldly, "You shouldn't be torturing innocent people so much".

Lucifer rolled his eyes and grabbed himself his own glass, pouring a generous amount of whisky for himself.

"We've have this conversation a thousand times", Lucifer sighed, taking a sip from his glass, "They're not innocent. The guy I'm dealing with downstairs? The perverted bastard raped and killed an underage school kid".

Gabriel paused, an unpleasant chill running through his spine.

"Oh", Gabriel nearly whispered, feeling sick.