Kissu 💋

Hey guys!!! This story that I'm gonna write is from a photo that I just found is about Fang and Kaizo that their age is 2 and 12.The photo been draw by Widzilla. Hope you guys enjoy ;-)

Kaizo's POV

I was taking care for Pang while our parents away.Pang was on my lap and I hug him. I crossed-legged so he could sat comfortably. Pang... Why you so chubby?! I really like you like this.

Fang: UWAHAA... AHAAWAAHUUA...! HA-

Me:*kiss his lips...*pull away...

Fang:*put his hand on his lips...*look at Kaizo... AHAHUWAA...HAHAHUWAA... AH-

Me:*kiss his lips again...*pull away

Fang:*put his hand on his lips...*look at Kaizo...*happy...Wah!

Me:(in his heart:Oh dear! Oh dear! Oh dear! He love it!!!)

Fang:AHAHAHUAA....HUWAAHA...A-

Me:*kiss again...*pull away...

Fang:*put his chubby hands on Kaizo's cheeks...*kiss Kaizo's lips...*pull away...

Me:*blush...(in his heart:he...he...really...understand me...)*hug him* Fang!!! You really understand me!!! I really love you Fang!!!

Hiroki:KAIZO!!

End POV...

Kaizo look behind and saw his parents Hiroki and Kaori.Hiroki seen the agenda that Kaizo and Fang do.

Kaizo:Eh? I umm... Hey dad! You already came back.Hehehe...

Hiroki:Why you kiss your own brother?!

Kaizo:*gulp*C-Cause I love him...More than our relationship.Hehehe

Hiroki:Kaizo!! You know he's your own brother and why you kiss him three time

Hiroki want to slap Kaizo but Kaori stop him."Take it easy honey. Let me finish it. Kaizo let's go upstairs"said Kaori with soft voice.Kaori bring Kaizo and Fang upstairs leaving his angry husband alone at the living room.In Kaizo's room,Fang sleep peacefully on Kaizo's stomach. Kaizo hug him.Kaori sat beside him.

Kaori:Kaizo...

Kaizo:Yes mom?

Kaori:Why you love your own brother? What so special about him?

Kaizo:*look at Fang*Because he's my one and only brother. I really love him more than I expected. I want him to love me and be with me forever. I want to be strong for him mom. I don't want him to get hurt even one strip of his hair fall from his head I can't see it.It will make my heart even hurt. I really love you Pang.

Kaori:That the sweetest thing ever.*kiss Kaizo's forehead*Goodnight Kaizo.*leave the room...*close the door behind her...

Kaizo:Pang... Your my one and only love for you.*pat his head*

Fang:*open his eyes*

Kaizo:S-sorry for waking you up.

Fang:Kai...zo! Love Pang!

Kaizo:*shock* Your...Your three new words!*hug him*I'm proud of you.

Fang:Pang love Kaizo! Pang love Kaizo! Pang live Kaizo!

Kaizo:*tear up*Yes I love you to baby

Fang:*hug Kaizo*

Hiroki was behind the door sees the two brothers happy together.He smile and walk back to he's room."Are the kids asleep honey?"Ask Kaori. Hiroki shook he's head and sat on the bed beside her."No,they still kissing and hugging rach other. I don't want to bother them so I leave them"."That's a great choice!"said Kaori.Hiroki laid down and said"let's go to sleep"."Okay Honey"

-"Goodnight"

-"Goodnight darling"