Split into 7

Fang was at Boboiboy's house.He was sitting on the sofa.She split into 7.The Boboiboy elements were shock with their knew look.

Thunderstorm:Jii...We need to be like this for 4 months

Fang:Well yeah you have to or else you gonna die

Blaze:*sat on the floor*I hate this

Ice:Yeah me to

Cyclone:Surprise hug*hug Fang from behind*

Fang:*fall from the sofa...*land on his stomach...Cyclone!!!

All(except Fang and Cyclone):*jealous...*death glare

Fang slowly get up and look at Cyclone.She was happy to hug him.She pull away and get up.When she look behind she quickly shiver.All of her siblings gave scary face to her.Fang get up and confused

Fang:What the heck is wrong with you?*realise something*I remember!

All(except Fang):Huh?*look at Fang*

Fang:There's another effect that you guys maybe in love with someone

Blaze:Maybe we love you Fang

Fang:*blush*Ooo...Kay...I gotta go!My brother want me to practice with him*jump out from the window*Goodbye!*ran away*

On his way to his house,he was blushing and thinking if the elemental Boboiboy love him.When he reached home,he saw his brother practicing with his sword."Your here! C'mon let's practice!"."Okay Big Bro!"

The next day,Fang was ready to go to school."Brother! Maybe today I'm late cause I have basketball practice"."Okay Pang but don't be late!"Fang ran to his school by using a shortcut.When he reach the school,he saw Boboiboy Earthquake talking to Gopal,Yaya and Ying.

Ying:Oi Fang! What are you standing there? C'mon into the class!

Fang:*walk into the class...*sat behind Earthquake...Quake where's the others?

Earthquake:We take turns to go to school so I'm first!

Fang:Ouh! That's good.Hey let's go practice together after school at your house! But I have basketball practice

Earthquake:Ouh! But don't worry will practice tomorrow then

Fang:*smile*

During recess,Fang was sitting under a tree with Earthquake.Then Fang's basketball teacher said that the practice will be cancel to Fang.Fang was so happy and also Earthquake.

After school over,Earthquake and Fang walk to the house but he didn't notice that someone watching them and it was Blaze and Cyclone.

Blaze:Jeez! I'm so jealous with them!

Cyclone:Yeah! Let's go home. We'll meet them there.

At home Earthquake and Fang were practicing their powers.An hour later they sat under a tree.Fang took out something from his backpack.

Fang:Quake

Earthquake:Eh?!*blush*Y-Yes?

Fang:Don't be shy.Open your cap and close your eyes.

Earthquake:Wha-What?! What do you want to do to me?

Fang:Just do it!

Earthquake:*open her cap...*put her cap on her lap...*close her eyes with her eyes...

Fang:*tied a little blue ribbon at her hair that is near her ear*Done! You can open you eyes!

Earthquake:*open her eyes...*touch the ribbon...*blush more...

Fang:It suit you

Earthquake:Tha-thanks

Fang:You look beautiful...*kiss her forehead

Earthquake:*face red...*hide her face in her cap...Thank you Fang...

Fang:*took the cap away*Can you don't be so shy?

Earthquake:S-sorry...I didn't really use to it

Fang:*pat her head*Its okay.You will get use to it Quake.

Earthquake:Okay Fang~

Fang:That's my friend