04-Our house

Page's pov

I didn't want to go, and who the he'll he thinks he is to come here ordering me to move away from my father. Oh right, he is a stupid Alpha, just a selfish and despiteful person.

I didn't wanted my father to have any type of trouble with this so I packed my things.

The next day at school I didn't talk and smile like usually, but how could I? I was going to live with a strange which unfortunately was my mate, and also an Alpha of one of the greatest packs in the world.

I arrived home and he hasn't arrived yet. I went for a shower and changed into some more comfortable clothes.

As I left the bathroom I smelled his scent so I get down stairs where he and my father were sitting at the living room.

"I am going to get your things and give you some time to say your goodbyes" Nathan said and me and my father only waited for him to leave.

As I left I said to my father "I dons want to go, I don't want to leave you dad"

"I know sweetie, but you have to. I know it might seem difficult and unbearable in the beginning but things will get better I swear, just give it a chance" he always has the right words for the rights moments.

I cried without any sound as I give my dad a bug hug.

Nathan come back with my things and we then left.

The all trip was made in silence, and it wasn't just a 10 minutes car drive ride, I am sure it passed the 30 minutes on that truck.

We finally arrived at the house, it was huge and all surrounded by forest, if I was here for any other reason I would find it breathtaking but since I am here against my will it just makes me feel more away from everything and everyone I know.

We enter the big house and he carried all my things. As we entered we could see we were at a big black and red expensive living room

"so this is your house then? "I asked looking a bit amazed with the among of space it has.

"Now it is our house darling" he said smirking.

I avoided his gaze and he guide us to long stares, where I suppose it will be my bedroom. He arrived there and it had only one door at the end of the hallway. We entered the room it was in dark colours mostly it look something really alike Nathan.

"where is my room? " I asked a bit scared I've to admit it.

"I only have one room in this house so you are going to stay here with me" what??? No this couldn't be happening, I didn't want to be with him, I didn't want a mate, that destiny thing is just some big bullshit.

"i am not going to sleep with you"i say feeling my ager grow.

'oh but you want to' Aly stated

"I thought you might say that, so I am going to sleep on the ground for the first days" he said rolling is eyes to me. "I have some pack duties to work on so I am leaving you here to unpack your stuff"

I let out a breath to show my relive on not having him around. Although he is my mate and my wolf loves him I am Page's can't stand him he is just so confusing and annoying.

After putting all my clothes in the side of the wardrobe that I supposed was free for me I lied in bed and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up with the sound of the water running inside the bathroom. It suddenly stopped and Nathan left the bathroom with only a towel around his waist, the vision in front of me was stunning I had to say it, it looks like God has done a great work with him, my eyes didn't leave his body.

"I assume that you like the view " and now he is a jackass again, I growl in frustration and walk to the kitchen to eat something before leaving to school.

Wait how am I going to school? I needed to finish my studies so I have to attend it but I didn't want him to give me a ride either. I don't need a mate I am good by myself, why can't people understand that.

"Are you ready for school? "

" Yes"

"Great, let's go"

Again ou car drive was made in silence, it is not like I expected other wise, I didn't like him and I could say he didn't like me either. My main goal is to figure out what he wants or needs me for so then I could leave.

We arrive in front of the school gate and I could notice some eyes on me.

"I will be here at 4:30 pm to pick you up, don't make me wait" he says and leaves.

I stay there for a couple more minutes and then head to my first class.

------------------------------------
Hope that you enjoyed
Please comment and vote
Love you
😘