Chapter XIII

Chapter XIIII

I can feel the summer air fill my room in the morning, and the sun hitting my somewhat tan skin. It's been a couple days that I've been trying to avoid Noah. I talked to Sawyer and she seems like she's okay.

Almost too okay.

But she also seems like the old Sawyer, the one me and the girls use to know. The fundraiser is tonight and I couldn't even see the girls cause of how busy I am. Every time I've seem Noah the past couple days, he's been with Sawyer. They've been holding hands, kissing, hugging,and cuddling.

And it's killing me.

I tried to avoid them, I really did. But every time I had to leave for a meeting he was there, and he brought along Sawyer. I couldn't even speak, he didn't even speak. Char has also been the biggest surprise so far. We've been talking, he's been actually helping with the whole Noah thing. I had to get ready for the fundraiser, so I have to be all fancy like tonight. Char said he knows the exact thing that would get Noah's attention, and he supposedly sent it with my maid.

After I had my lunch, I sent the maid to call Char over. He was suppose to come by and see if his special plan is going to work. I made my way to the bathroom to take a quick shower. I stepped Into the tub and turned on the hot water. For the first time in a long time, I feel like singing.

After I finished singing my favorite Ed Sheeran song Give me love. I made my way out of the tub and wrapped my towel around myself. I opened the door to go back to my room.

"Noah. What are you doing here?" I said trying to cover myself even more.

"You know you have an amazing voice Bella." He said with a smile. He was sitting on my bed dressed in sweatpants and a black t-shirt that had the Nike sign on the top left.

"Thank you, but seriously what are you doing here?" I said, my tone being kind of harsh.

"I just wanted to see how your doing. And if your ready for the fundraiser tonight.

"I'm fine, and I'm actually going with Char." I paused to look at his reaction, but it was blank. "Will you be taking Sawyer?" I asked not looking at him. Still trying to cover myself with my towel.

"I mean yeah I guess." The emotions I saw in his eyes resembled the emotions I saw when I was poisoned." Well I should leave you to get dressed." He said getting up off my bed." I'll see you later then." With that he was out of my room and I found my self letting go of my breath that I didn't know I was holding. I went into my closet and grabbed my long robe, I put it on and then let my long brown hair down. Before I started to comb it, there was a knock on the door.

"It's me." I recognized Chars voice.

"Come in." I yelled. He made his way in and he was dressed in some dark jeans and a button up shirt. His blonde hair was all over the place, and his blue eyes reminded me of the water.

"So are you ready?" His voice sounded a little to excited.

"I guess, so what do you have for me?" I gave a him a slight smile. Char has been such a good friend to me lately. I mean yeah I know it's kind of weird that he's helping me with Noah even though were suppose to get married. He said that he was trying to get rid of that, not just for me, but for himself. Even though the thought of that makes me feel uneasy. It's not like I want to marry Char, I just don't want my people to be exposed to harm because of my love life.

Well it's not like Noah will fall in love with me either. Char went by the table that the maid left the long bag in. I looked at him as he turned to face me with the bag in his hands.