Prt.1// Melancholy

You deserved it. You know you did. Nothing in this world could have changed your inevitable fate, you're stuck with me, no matter how hard you try- I'll always be here...with you.

Vincent's head pulsed painfully as he sat up quickly, his bed creaking quietly at the sudden movement. His headache grew as thoughts flooded his brain, he couldn't understand why it had to be him, why he was the one to get stuck with constant voices in his head, why he had to be dragged into a past related mess just because his daughter moved out- was she okay? Could he really trust them with her? Three grown men with a job that screams suicide, what had he done? Thinking back on it it doesn't make any sense, in what world would letting your daughter move in with your old coworkers be a good idea? What was he on? Vincent remembered the day he drove her over to their place, how the guy he knew could care for Nanase wasn't there that day, how if he was there maybe he would've said something about this not being a good idea...god...if only Nalu was there. Why didn't they say no? Oh...oh yeah, they said she was the last piece of the puzzle. The last piece made only to have a deadly fate that was getting closer and closer with each passing second, god why this family? First his wife and now her? Would he really lose everything?

A small shift beside him tore Vincent from his thoughts, his red eyes quickly shifted to the side, he was meet with a warm smile and messy black and white hair, his lovers hand tenderly grabbing his shoulder, he spoke, his beautifully smooth French accent filled the silent room  " Vincent? Are you alright dear?" Vincent could feel his heart burst with a sense of warm love that rarely showed itself, even in his worst nights, his lover was always there, even when he was the enemy of his best friend " Yes, of course Chandler. Did I wake you?" He asked, gently rubbing the hand placed on his shoulder " No, no you didn't, it's just I could sense you stressing yourself out again with those thoughts of yours." Chandler puffed, sitting up slowly, his skinny figure exposed by the lack of covers " Well, what can I say, it happens a lot." Vincent laughed, shifting himself to were he was cuddled up into his lovers chest, his brain starting to freshly put those stressful thoughts as main priority, it's tough, having to share your own brain with something else, especially when thinking about anything made him tear up, everything was a problem, everything was his fault, everything could've had a better outcome, it was all his fault, no matter what, sometimes he wonders if he can even make it another day- a small stinging in his eyes had interrupted his thought, he let out a small noise before his eyes had began to water, shit, he didn't want to be weak about this, he was supposed to push through, not cry about it- but how he felt didn't matter because either way he was going to cry  and there was no stopping it. " Chandler....I..." He choked out, trying his hardest to say something before a hand slowly started stroking his fluffy blue hair " Vincent..please, don't speak." The other man spoke, softly, sounding as though he might cry himself. Vincent looked up slightly, barely meeting the mans Yellow eyes before they both turned into absolute messes, The two sat holding each other close, each tear felt like it was draining years from their life, as though they were crying the pool that they'll soon drown in, the feeling stung and made his chest feel unimaginably heavy but he would just have to deal with it. Hours later, they still sat, awake, their bodies exhausted and aching, maybe they can get some sleep and maybe when they wake up, it'll be better. Maybe.

AYYY nice, I wrote this at like 4 in the morning so it's not good at all but I don't really care because it was just kind of a vent thing. Also ft. My babies, Chandler and Vincent.