[2]

Taehyung

This wouldn't the first nor the last time Taehyung was dragged out of his cage like a bird by men dressed in white velvet, guarded by heavy tunic that you could call impenetrable.

But Taehyung could say that this would be the first time of entering the Heaven's supreme court. Where the almighty dick heads sat and decided your very much favoured death.

The guards advanced no more and stopped at the doors of the Supreme Court so Taehyung took his time to pat down his feathers and straighten his shirt.

He pushed open the heavy white doors with a grunt, wondering why everything had to be so grand...

"Kim Taehyung, I'm glad you made it."

Taehyung immediately deadpanned one of the Leaders as he spoke, not wanting to pay attention to the rest of the Leaders, there were 7 of them all together, looking incredibly similar...being white and all.

"You called, your highness?" Taehyung bowed out of sarcasm, feeling his wings uncomfortably sit on his back at the mercy of these 7 Leaders.

"Please, Take a seat. I'm concerned your wings are beginning to become restless."

"No thanks to you" Taehyung muttered, awkwardly folding his wings so he could sit on a chair that materialised out of nowhere. Because physics really did matter in Heaven.

"We are here to discuss a very grave matter with you Kim Taehyung. And it seems that only you can be involved in this."

"Are you going to sentence me to death for stealing a flip flop again? Because you know that isn't going to work-"

"Mr Kim, please. Listen to me" The female Leader stared Taehyung down from her pedestal, she had gold wings which looked more like the solid element itself rather than feathers and he wondered how heavy it would feel never mind the fact that you had to fight with them.

"My name is Shin Jaeyong and I am aware that you have never met me before. You have never entered the Supreme court but have been issued to jail many times for theft and violence-"

"Are we here to point out my fuckupery or get on with why I'm here?" Taehyung spat bluntly, he had been in court many times and it would last hours, however being in a Supreme court with 7 perfect prophets made him want to cut his own wings off, he could feel their judgemental ways penetrating right into his pride

A mumble erupted between the 6 but Jaeyong kept her blank façade. Taehyung was somewhat attracted to her long black hair that stood out from the white and her slim experienced eyes. She had an aura that implied that she knew it all.

"Are you familiar with the Garden of Eden?" Jaeyong asked and Taehyung perked up at the question.

Why yes, Taehyung had heard many stories about the Garden of Eden. It had been given many names like 'God's personal hell' or 'a rough copy of 50 shades of grey' 

"Yes."

"Are you familiar with what it does?" It was creepy how all 7 tilted their head questioningly at the same time.

"Not particularly, do englighten me" Taehyung smiled sweetly, his action dripping with mockery.

"The Garden of Eden is forbidden to all. No angels nor human can enter. It is a place where an angel sacrifices their purity to Lucifer and become Rogue."

"Sounds just like my thing, sign me the fuck up!" Taehyung bared his teeth with a little enthusiastic huff, receiving glares from Jaeyong. He never felt so good patronising high ranking angels knowing that they probably needed him more than he needed them.

"Mr Kim, I hope you can take this matter seriously. Heaven's fate lies on your shoulder"

Taehyung wanted to pluck his eyes out and roll it across the world, if that wasn't the most cliché line ever, he didn't know what was...

"Object-"

"Mr Kim, we are not in court, there is no need to object-"

"I call bullshit. I demand to see Min Yoongi this instant."

Jaeyong clearly looked like she wanted to get off the pedestal herself and kick Taehyung in the face.

"The only people that can be involved are us and yourself. So if you do not cooperate like we need you to, I'm afraid force will have to be used"

Taehyung finally had his kicks with fussing around and settled down in his seat, ready to comply because he really was intrigued about if he would turn out to be a villain or a hero at the end of the story.

"I'm listening" Taehyung said, folding his arms.

"A human has entered the Garden of Eden. We do not know how or where, but this is a matter of life and death" Jaeyong's voice turned grave with sincerity, Taehyung could see the dull glitter in her eyes.

"A human? That's impossible, are they alive?"

"Very much so, still breathing, healthy and unconscious."

"How is that possible? All the records of humans who were ever dropped into the Garden of Eden died instantly." Taehyung paused, "what does this have to do with me?"

The room plunged into a deafening silence as the Leaders exchanged glances.

"This human...he has been uttering your name in his sleep since he fell."

Taehyung's mind turned into a turmoil of thoughts and anxiety. There was only one human he knew of, one human that he ever spoke to, one human that he fell in love with...

"Park Jimin." Jaeyong snapped Taehyung out of his reverie.

"This human calls himself Park Jimin."

Jimin

He lazily slung the back pack over his shoulders and sighed. It wasn't exactly a good day, it was cloudy and the Sun was his behind the grey.

Jimin dragged his footsteps as he walked agonisingly slow on the pedestrian walk way, he didn't want to go to school, he didn't want to go anywhere in general. It was a bad day, considering the fact that he was walking to school to face his exams. Exams that would determine whether he succeeded for failed in life, Probably the latter.

"Jimin hyung!" He turned his head to see a small boy across the road from him, waving frantically with a smile.

"Jinsu!" Jimin waved back enthusiastically... He wish he hadn't.

Because it was then that Jinsu's eyes filled with hope and Jimin jolted in a run, his mind telling him to run faster.

And there he was, in the middle of the road, pushing Jinsu away with all his might so the boy would escape unscathed.

Jimin, on the other hand. Awaited his fait not by exams; but awaited his death by car.

-

!! How'd you like first chapter !?

I hope you enjoy this throughout and give me feed back :)

If you haven't already, go check out the trailer I made for this book!

Thankyou for reading :))

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE <3 :D (it would make my day)