"I said fuck off, Which means leave the house."

Danny saw that Casey's nose was bleeding. He didn't really care what Casey did or said, whatever he was going to do, Danny was ready for it.

Casey removed his hands from his face. His face was blood streaked and gross.

"You'll be sorry. Danny." Casey's eyes turned dark. He looked at Danny one more time before heading off.

Danny released his fists, he was happy Casey was gone. Now he could finally be left alone in peace.

"Where's your friend?" Mom asked.

"Gone and he's not my friend. He's just some loser who can't control himself."

"Daniel! Be nice to him, he seems nice."

"Yeah to you, mom...he's stalking me."

"Oh hush up Danny. I don't want to hear anymore of this. Do your homework and get to bed." Mom demanded.

"Danny being paranoid again?" Drayden popped in.

Danny walked towards him and gave him the finger before leaving the room. Drayden chuckled, "Man he is never going to get a girl."

"Dude like seriously, whats with you? Missing football practice, skipping school." Dexter leaned back and puffed a cig.

"Man whatever. Drop the subject will ya?" Danny leaned against the wall. He knew Casey was somewhere nearby. Watching him.

"Ok fine." Dexter had the cig in his mouth and stepped in front of Danny. Blowing a bunch of smoke in his face.

"Dude what the fuck. Really? Now i'll smell like smoke." Danny tumbled back, sniffing his clothes.

"Sorry man, looked like you needed a lil waking up," Dexter took the Cancer stick from his mouth and showed Danny a paper. "Read this i think you might like it, i wrote it yesterday,"

Danny read the title, The last Chick.

"Really Dexter?"

"Read on," Dex said with a smile.

Danny read what turned out to be the most explicit story ever. Reading it made Danny want to puke.

"What the hell is this?" Danny shoved the papers in dex's hands.

"I was thinking the chick should have like, long lengs you know what i mean? When they're so high up in the air like that-"

"Dexter, shut up." Danny smoothed his hair. The outside wind kept messing his hair, it was annoying.

"Nerd alert." Dexter threw his unfinished cig on the ground. Tiny sparks flew from it.

Danny looked behind him and seen Casey with his friends. Laughing at something.

"They're probably talking about Star Wars. Lets go mess up their lives, Dan." Dexter kept his eyes on them, and walked towards them looking drunk.

Danny shook his head and followed.

"Sup kids."

Danny knew Dex had a few tricks up his sleeve.

They all looked at Dexter. "What do you want?" The red head spoke.

"To show you a good time honey," Dexter touched her on the arm.

"Frick off." She slapped his hand away.

"Oh i like them girls with a little bit of fury, what about you Casey?" Dexter paused, "Oh yeah, thats right," Dexter laughed, "You don't dig girls."

"Go away Dex what did i do to you?"

"Don't fucking call me Dex, okay kid?" Dexter pushed Casey into the wall. Leaving Casey startled and looking scared.

"Just kidding man, Calm down." Dexter laughed and put an arm around Casey.

The girls stood there watching all frightened.

"Danny," Dexter wiped his nose. "Lets play catch."

"With what we ain't got no ball." Danny shrugged.

"Its right here," Dexter pushed Casey into Danny. Then Danny pushed him back, suprised. They kept on doing that back and forth. Everytime Casey fell, Dexter would walk over and kick him to get up.

"Guys stop it!" One of the girls screeched, almost in tears.

Dexter and Danny just laughed. For the first time Danny felt good. He wanted to hurt Casey in every single way.

"Guys thats enough!" Someone yelled.

Dexter and Danny let Casey fall to the ground. Casey was in tears. The principal walked over and helped Casey to his feet.

"You two to my office, NOW!"

"Okay calm down scrooge." Dexter held up his hands like he was being arrested. Danny laughed and pulled Dexter along.

"We gunna run for it?" Danny asked putting a hand on Dex's shoulder.

"Fucking rights we are." Dexter looked back at the principal. "Come on!" Dexter took off running so did Danny. They heard the principal yelling for them to stop. They laughed and laughed all the way to Danny's house.