my story

hi i'm Nicole Malik but every one calls me Nikki and here's the story of my life     

but first here's what i'm like:

my fave color is almost all colors but I like teal or something like blue greenish

i'm 18 years old i'm 2 years younger than him ( in the story its may 28-till whenever and its still 2013 sorry)

I have blondish brownish hair that is not straight at all and some what curly mostly wavy hair that hates me. I also have brown eyes and I used to wear glasses but got contact when I was 10 I tell you the story about that later and I used to be fat but know because of all the weight I loss i'm skinny and I have a super fast metabolism. ( I don't know if that can happen so just go with it)   

I like to draw but I suck at it, I like to dance i'm good at that I love to sing but no ones going to hear it so I don't care if i'm good or bad at it, I also love to surf and skateboard but I stopped when I was younger and when I do I do it at night or when no one there and cant see me.

things I hate are bullies and getting bullied yup I get bullied 

well here's my story OK so when I was 7 I moved to the London because I used to get bullied every day because I was chubby and had glasses it got so bad that no one talked to me. I had peace once I moved to London I was in 4th grade and I was 8 turning 9 when the bullying started again I deal-ed with it till with 5th that's when it got the worst the guy all told me I was fat and ugly every day and than when the kid came every girl wanted him but he was always around me because he was in my old school and told my mum because I didn't. so all the girls I mean all 20 girls in my class at lunch time slapped and kicked  and beat me up on the play ground. I went home hoping my aunt was out but when I went inside she saw me and called my mum and told her so my aunt pack and took me out of school and a week later we went to the USA to where we live now. my aunt lost her phone so we didn't have anyone's number that's how we lost contact.. when we got there my aunt help me lose that weight in a few mouths, got me contacts and all the shoes, outfits and makeup a girl could want. so after a few mouths of home school everything went OK I was now in 6th being I was home school most of 5th I was now 11years also everyone love me and my British ways what every that means I was starting to make friends and I love it there I spent every day 6-8th loving it and part of 9th until march I was 14 almost 15 went it happen gabby, Victoria, heather, and hope were there the that I thought I lost gabby and Victoria are from my first school and hope and heather are from London. why did they have to come to America now and go to  this high school, anyway they didn't bother me for a few weeks than they came out of nowhere in lunch when I was with my best friends they all came over telling everyone about my past and after a few mouths more and more people believed them and now that i'm in going into year 12 in the fall I have no one now all my friends went with them and now I have no one. and the best part is that they are like in love with one direction and they always thought something was up when I wouldn't say my last name the blonds and little red as I like to call them because they all have blond hair but Victoria she's the head one she has red hair, went snooping in my file in the office and at lunch she made a copy of my last name and said well either your zayn Malik's sister or you changed your name to be his now which is it I told her that's the last name I got and she said that I changed it and she told me to never go near them or for Christmas I'll be wishing for my 2 front teeth. cant wait to see her now.