eight

When we walked in to the resteraunt a lady in her early 40's sat us down

"Hi my name is Jesse i'll be your waitress today. May I start you guys off with some drinks?

"I'll have a glass of red wine," I said

"I'll have a beer." Kirk said with a smile 

"Okay have you guys decided on what you want to order?" Jesse said with a smile

"I'll have the steak and lobster with a side salad." I said

"I'll have the chef's salad with shrimp on the side." Kirk said

"Ok thanks so much your order will be ready in a few minutes.

"Thanks!" we both said

After she left Kirk was talking about the tour to me it sounded pretty interesting I don't know why haha. Then about a few minutes later she came back with our food and drinks. After a few minutes we finished eating and i'd say we got a tiny bit carried away with the wine and beer. So after we left since I could drive we went to the skyline where we could check out the city view. When we got off the car me and Kirk sat on a stone bench.

"Damm its beautiful tonight baby." I said as I cuddled next to Kirk.

"Nothing is as beautiful as you" he said playfully

"Babe can I tell you something."  Kirk said smiling

"What is it baby?" I said

"You know ever since I left you haven't got off my mind once."

"So you were thinking about me the whole tour?" I said wide eyed

"Yep." He said with a huge smile.

"Really I had no idea baby that's just I don't know how to say it."

Kirk just looked at me in the eyes then smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

"

"You remember when I said I had something for you at home." I said with a smirk

"Mhm I do." he mumbled

"Well if you want to find out what it is lets go home." I said as I rubbed my hand across his chest.

----WARNING IT GETS CRAZY HERE----- SEX SCENE---

Kirk carries me bridal style to our bedroom. He gently layed me on the bed and roughly kissed me. I ran my small hand through his hair he smiled at me and began to kiss my neck. I grew more sensitive by his touch.
His expert hands roamed my all over my body causing me to moan in satisfaction. Kirk smirked and brought his hand lower until it reached my sweet spot. I whimpered as he began to rub it back and forth. I felt myself get wetter by the second. He gently tugged at the lining of my underwear. He slowly brought his hand back up and gently lifted my shirt.
He massaged my breasts over the fabric. He then unclasped it making me reveal myself to him. I immediately covered myself with my arms from embarrassment

"Stop baby your so beautiful." He whispered in my ear as he moved my arms off. I smiled and felt my cheeks get hot. I gently pulled his shirt off revealing his perfectly toned body. I bit my lip and moved my hands lower to his boxers. I tugged at the fabric and pulled it down revealing his hard member. I smirked and slowly took it in my hand. I massaged the tip with my thumb and he groaned in pleasure. Then I began to jerk him off. Pre-cum began to dribble out I licked it up and then took it in my mouth. My tounge swirled around the tip which caused him to moan out in pleasure. I felt him tugging my hair with each movement. I then took his member down farther sucking it.
He then pulled away and looked at me with a devious grin.

"Now I'm gonna pleasure you baby lay back for me." He said gently pushing me back I giggled and did as I was told

He removed my panties and began to run his finger over my clit. I squirmed a bit when he stuck two fingers inside. I moaned louder as he pumped his fingers in and out of me quickly.

"Baby your so wet." He said with a smirk. He spread my legs and looked at me with a smile. He traced kissed down my stomach and just stopping at my sweet spot. He looked up at me with his big eyes then stuck his tounge in me licking my folds. His tounge swayed back and forth. I moaned once again at this feeling of it against my wet clit.

He pulled away once again and jerked himself off a few times before entering me with his throbbing member.I gasped and yelped out in both pain and pleasure.

"Oh baby your tight." He said

He started out slow then went faster and faster. I screamed out at the intense feeling. He felt amazing inside me. With each thrust I grew more and more wet. I felt the pit in my stomach as he continued thrusting.

"Kirk I'm gonna cum!!" I shouted as I squeezed one of my boobs

"Cum for me baby please." He said between grunts

With just a few more thrusts I reached my climax.

I screamed out feeling my juices flow out of me covering Kirks member. A few seconds later he'd reach  his own climax his sweet cum ended up all over me but I didn't mind. He soon collapsed on me. We were both breathing heavy and our bodies were clammed with sweat but we didn't care.

"That was amazing " he said

"I know." I said with a smile

Later

I put on an oversized shirt with my shorts and went to the room with Kirk. He was wearing sweat pants without a shirt and was playing the guitar I bought him. I sat on the bed next to him the he stopped playing.

"Why'd you stop?" I said smiling

Kirk just smiled and kissed me.

"So I can do that." He said

"Mhm ok then." I said smiling and looking down.

"I-I love you so much." He said by the look in his eyes I knew he meant it.

"I love you to Kirk." I said with a smile before drifting off to sleep