Together Forever, amen

Start from the beginning

" Nickii up up up!! Find it in you, find that worth! Find the need, the want!! I didn't bring my ass down here for you to just give up," I pushed myself up from my knees and began the combo and many other moves again with all of my might that I still have left," It's not enough, HARDER! Find it Nickii, FIND IT!!," She yelled.

I tried the combo then the flip and then the combo again and again. She kept telling me to find it. Yelling and yelling. I kept doing it over and over trying harder each time, but she said its still not good enough.

" Nickii stop that's it, lets get some water then call a day, good job today," I knew she was lying because all of these people were watching us. She really mean't you sucked ass today.

I walked over and sat down then began drinking my water. I took a sip and noticed that the crew from school was sitting on the balcony watching me like I was a plague that they wanted to know what would happen to over time. Adela was now sitting next to me watching where my eyes were now rested on. I then looked at her.

" Nickii your just good not wow. You need that wow. You need to find it within. Your not happy and me and you both know it. Get back with that boy you was with. He gave you that wow. I love you and I care for you just call anytime and I mean anytime and I'll be there," She said looking into my eyes.

" Ela He cheated on me with Courtney. He knows how I feel about her. They were kissing in the hallway. I was having the worst day and all I need was a hug from him, so I know everything can be okay. I walk in to find him kissing the girl I hate so deep that I feel it in my bones," I replied and a few tears went down my face.

She shook her head and noticed the pain in my eyes then sighed," If your this down then either its mean't to be. You guys will find your way back together, but do not go running back to him. You don't want to be that ex that won't move on.."

I nodded my head then began unwrapping my hands. I took everything in she said then got up and grabbed my stuff.  " Thanks Adela," I said .

I felt eyes on me and Tk was staring at me hard I flicked him off and mugged him then walked to get my bag. I grabbed my stuff then drove to In and Out burger before going home and getting in the bed.

I stared at the ceiling and thinking about what Adela had said. She kept saying to find it. Find what exactly I have nothing else to find. Everything is messed up and ruined. My mother barely speaks to me, my father started a whole new family and just up and forgot me, and I'm basically my brothers roommate. my family is gone. I don't know if I'm going to college or what for. Tk cheated on me. I barely know phaith and Passion. Everyone else in my life isn't there. how can I find it in me when their is nothing left to find.

*

My head was pounding as I opened my eyes. It felt as if someone was dribbling a basketball in my head over and over again. I groaned then went to turn on the shower. I grabbed all of my essentials then went back into the now steamy bathroom. I let my clothes fall to the ground then got in and took a quick shower and washed my hair. 

I dried off, put on lotion, then slipped on a matching thong and bra set. I let my hair air dry making it now wavy. I put on black tights with a white t shirt that's had 100 dollar bill sleeves and pocket in the front with my clear see through boots and my money sockets. I but my hair back with a green head then added some diamond earrings. I put on my basic make up like mascara, eyeliner, and some clear lip gloss. With my big white Mk handbag.

I drove to school while jamming to Miley Cyrus's song Adore You and tried not to think about Tk .  I  parked then got out and walked to the crew. The twins were looking bored, the boys were talking about some party, and Tk had some thot breathing down his neck. They all looked surprised to see me at school except for Tk.

" hey guy, twins, Tk, and your name," I said saying to hi to everyone then asking the girl her name.

" Ashley," She mugged me and I just nodded.

I motioned the twins to come and sit with me at the near by bench. I pulled out a grape cigarillo and my weed from a container in my purse. I gutted out the rillo then  began rolling up. The twins looked at me eyes glossed staring at my in progress blunt.

" uh huh Rel isn't about to beat my ass so don't even think about," I stated.

" Pharrell don't run us shit!" Passion stated and Phaith agreed adding her little comment.

The bell rung and I didn't even have time to smoke it. I smacked my lips then grabbed my stuff and went to P.E. I grabbed my bag and began walking to the girl's locker room and just as I expected everyone was staring at me like I was about to die.

The locker room was quiet as soon as I walked in. They were watching my ever move. They're eyes soon darted to someone walking around the corner. To my luck it was Courtney. I rolled my eyes and began dressing in my gym clothes.

" Still have that scar I gave you," She mocked. I hated this scar and no amount cream will cure it from my body. I slipped on my shirt then shoes and stared into her eyes.

" I'm so glad Tk finally got over your ass. He didn't love you boo. For your information we we'll always be together. We will always find our way back. Together forever, amen" She added then left the locker room. I felt the sting of my tears behind my eyes wanting to fall. I didn't let them I'm not going to let these people see me cry and give Courtney the satisfaction.

I grabbed my joint and went to have free time outside like everyone else. I walked to the farthest tree away from the school, but still in close range. I  grabbed my lighter and lit my joint from early. My mind began to feel at ease. The crew but only the boys began to walk my way even Tk. I'm not going to be messy ex.

Pharrel extended his hand towards my blunt," Laced".

" You know its not," I said.

We all sat down and acted like old times before the bullshit and talked and smoked. Tk and I never made eye contact. There was tension but the Maryjane made it go away. We relaxed and all went on a quick vaca to the clouds.