Living with guys as a undercover street fighter

"Nickii you are going to the live with you brother in California and that's it now go up stairs and pack," my mom said before going to her room.

I don't want to leave. Im the top street fight and I'm loving it leaving will just give everybody who doesn't have a chance at my title to have one. She never understands. She just wants to ship me away so I can be out of her hair. After taking half of my dad's money she just wants to spend and live it up- without me of course.

I called my friend mike. "hey mike I'm going to have to transfer my member ship at the fight club to Cali " I said sadly

"Im going to miss you best friend kick ass down there" mike said.

Mike is one of my fight club buddies and best friend; he's the only one I watch me train. I'm best street fight in new York everyone on the street knows. Except for the rich pricks meaning my mom who is one of the top lawyers in New York.

All my mom cares about is herself and her job. After the divorce, She rarely came home or associated herself with me.

I'm moving in with my brother Tristan in California. He goes to UCLA and moved there right after our parent's divorced.

**

I boarded the plane with my ear phones still in. I was in for a longer flight than I'm used to. Once the plane was in the air I leaned my seat back and put my headphones in.

Life in New York is great and I loved it, every single aspect. The busy streets, late nights, stores, and parties. New York was life and I'm going to miss. It taught me to grow up and stop living a fairytale. It most Importantly taught me if no ones for you, God and yourself got you.

*

I woke up to see the plane landing; I could see a beach and small homes as we were desending from the air. I've been to his place before During the summer it has a swimming pool , training room,gym, weight room, a spring floor. He has a few roommates but they were gone during the summer. They always have people over.

I got my bags from the luggage belt. went to go meet my brother. I scanned through people til I found a buff brown haired, blue eyed guy who is also my wonderful brother, Tristan who I love so much.

Tristan was the parent I never had. He would cone to my select basketball games and cheer me on then take me and a friend for ice cream. That's was all before he moved of course. He's the co brother.

" hey lil sis what's poppin ", he said.

" momma bitching again she needs a real slap to reality." I said. He chuckled a little bit before getting my bags.

" Let get home so you can meet some of the guys you will live with." he replied

We both walked to his black Escalade My got him as a going away present. He put my bags In the back. We drove through a rich neighbor hood. Then we finally pulled up in the drive way and he unlocked the front door.

" hey guys my sisters here come down and me her. " he said loudly. I heard loud foot steps come down the stairs. Two set of feet.

I felt my cheeks redden as my eyes layed apon hot beach babes who look a bit like calvin klien models. They were cute but then again my roommates.

"hi my name is Trevor", he said. He was at least 6'2 and buff, Dirty blonde hair, and hazel eyes.

"hey my name is Logan, come to my room if you want a ride of your life " he said winking.

" kay guys here is the ground rules. 1. No having sex with her ! Period 2. No peeking on her. ", he said sternly.

"God damn Tristan stop being a cock block. " Logan said.