Together Forever, amen

Hey guys, I love of you for continuing to vote and like this story. I sorry for the slow to none updates. Updates will be faster and regular. For Christmas I received a laptop so I wont be updating on anymore. I am doing better have in health and mentally. Please continue reading this book. I am not a professional or anywhere close writer, but I am trying. I sorry if this book doesn't meet your needs or interest. Please don't leave negative comments about this being a horrible book and I suck as a writer and etc. I love you guys and have a wonderful Holiday.

love, shawtybad33

___________

Nickii POV

I starred at my reflection in the mirror. I had bags under my eyes, my hair stinks, my face is breaking out, and I haven't left the house except for my fighting lesson's, which are today. I'm not happy and I miss New York and everyone in it. I turned off my phone and stopped going to school. I just had them to send my work to my house. Never cry over a man they all say, but can you say that if you loved them. I loved Tristen and he screwed me over. Men ain't shit and I'm tired of love.  I tried to make a real relationship without trying to figure myself out, make myself right, and love myself. You can't love someone else without loving yourself.

              I heard the door open and I knew it was Tristen, no one else dared to come in here. I waited for him to come in the bathroom. I can't stand to leave. I don't want to see the blank face of Tk, Courtney's smirk, or everyone's pity and stares. The one's who think they know me will come up and say " Courtney's a bitch forget about her" .

          " Nickii mom said that you have to go back to school," Tristen said.

This bitch, halfway across the country and she stills feel the need to still control my life which she was never in. The fact that she thinks she was in my life long enough to tell me what to do. She wasn't there when I was sick, my games, birthday's, or when I got to my first period our maid had to tell me.  I hate her, but I'll respect her wishes because she's my mother no matter how much I hate her. 

I nodded my head in response.

He left my room after I nodded. I turned the shower on and let it heat up. I stripped of all of my clothes then stepped into the shower. My muscles relaxed and I felt less tense. I washed my body then got out. i dried myself with a towel and put on a thong and a tie dye sports bra with black spanks then slipped on my workout shoes. I put my hair into a ponytail with a Nike headband. I grabbed my keys and went to downstairs.

" Bye Tristain, don't wait up," I yelled as I left the house.

I drove to the gym and noticed there was a lot of car parked which means the crew would be here. I got out anyway and grabbed my gym bag. I walked into the arena/gym and saw Adela getting everything ready. Some younger fighters were getting ready to watch my practice since this was an open area and the gym was open to everyone today. I walked into the locker room and locked everything up then grabbed my water bottle and wrap for my hands.

I stepped inside the rope and Adela was waiting for me. She looked good and was glowing a little bit. She had black hair with strong facial features that matched her bright blue eyes. In my eyes she was beautiful, but deadly.  I never want to rub her the wrong way. One wrong move and she could break my neck if she wanted.

" Want me to wrap your hands?" She asked and I nodded in response. She looked me in the eyes and I was trying to look away, but her eyes wouldn't let me. She knew their was something wrong with me.

I panted and put my hands on my knees. She was kicking my ass from Kicks to punches then combos. She made me do it until its was perfect which in her eyes it never was. She kept yelling and yelling and I just wanted to give up.