"Nice, Liam" Liam it suits. "You might just be our first ever freshman captain." Garret tells him and Liam chuckles. I'm doing a little happy dance inside we're in the same year maybe we have some classes together. I feel a hand under my chin and blink to clear my head. I hadn't realised I was staring at Liam with my mouth wide open. I look to a angry Scott and Stiles.

"What? He's hot" I say and Scott starts growling.

"Okay, maybe we should just practice a little bit" Stiles says and kisses me on the forehead, Scott does the same and they run off to practice. I look back to Liam and see him looking at me. His looks kind of mad while looking at me, weird. I shrug it off and sit in the stands waiting for practice to be over. But after 15 minutes of sitting watching Scott and Stiles I get bored and run over to them.

"Hey guys I'm bored" I announce as I reach them.

They look to each other and give knowing glances. Scott hands me his stick and I start playing against Stiles as Scott grabs another stick and stands in as goal. I win to stiles 7-0 and we finish up. Stiles throws his stick to the ground and look at me and wakes towards me. I drop my brothers to the ground and run but because I'm in sandals I'm not very fast Stiles catches me around the waist and picks me up bridal style. I start laughing and throw my hands around his neck. He places me in front of Scott who was standing watching with the rest of the guys who were practicing, including a pissed of Liam.

"Did you really think you could get away from us?" he asks, his eyes glowing red but only I can see.

"Oh no" I groan Knowing what's coming. Scott picks me up and throws me over his shoulder and begins to tickle me while I laugh uncontrollably.

"Scott... please... stop... can't... breathe...need... oxygen" I say in between laughing.

He lets me down and I place my palms on my knees trying to catch my breath.

"What you got first?" Stiles asks. All the guys are packing away whilst still watching us.

"Econ, with Coach" I state and try not to laugh while Stiles grimaces. He still doesn't like the guy.

"Good luck with him, Gracie" she says as we head inside them to the locker room and me to my locker.

Coaches class ~ Econ

I walk into the class trying to rub my still aching back and see Coach laying his head on the desk. I look around the room and see there is only one seat left and it's next to Liam who is sitting in front of my friend Mason. I walk over and place my stuff on my desk and walk over to the Coach. I look to the other student and see them all looking at me curiously as I check the coaches breathing (You never know in this town). His breathing is even meaning he's asleep so I pull out my phone and used an app that has the sound of screeching monkeys. I put it close to the Coaches ear and press play.

"Good morning Coach, Nice nap?" I ask as his screaming stops. The class laugh at my question.

"Biscuit" he says in a annoyed tone. I just smile tap his cheek twice and then skip back to my seat. I sit down and notice Liam staring at me.

"What?" I ask him.

"Nothing" he smiles the most amazing smile I have ever seen and his eyes are so...Blue. "I'm Liam Dunbar" he says with a smile and holds out his hand for me to shake.

"Grace McCall" I take his hand and shake it once and smile back. His touch sending tingles down my spine then we let go.

"As in Scott McCall?"

"I guess you met my brother"

"Yeah him and your Boyfriend cornered me in the locker room" He says.