My Thug Story

Chapter 1:

Josh POV(Photo Above)💦

Damn Why These Niggas Always Sweatin Me. Teachers Ain't Shit So They Can Suck A Dick. Fuck Homework! Anyway I'm Josh. Stand About 6'2 , Light Brown Eyes, Light Skin, Yeah I Got A Full Beard & Shit. Niggas Be Like Nigga You Look Older Than 17, Welp While Y'all Still Struggling To Grow Y'all Beard Mines In & I'll Fuck Yall Momma, So Leave Me & My Beard Alone Df. I'm A Real Layed Back Kinda Nigga. Born & Raised In Atl. Raising My Bestfriend Daughter Jayla. Her Hoe Ass Momma Left Her After My Bestfriend; Justyn Died. She Would Always Try To Come See Jayla, But I'm Like Fuck That! You Left So Stay Gone Bitch! Jayla My Rock Mane That's My Daughter Fuck What Ppl Say! I Love That Girl Like She My Own Seed. I'm A Drug Dealer, Been In The Street Shit Since I Was 8 Dealin Wid The Big Homies. I Work For My Momma Boyfriend . He My Boss N That's What I Call Him "Boss". Fuck That "Step Dad" Shit I Ain't Callin Nobody Dad Not Even My Real Dad, I Address Him As Jermaine Cuz That's His Name.

Im Just Tryin To Find A Lil Baby Who Gone Listennnn -Kodak Voice

I Was Cut Out My Thoughts When The Door Of The Class Was Slammed By A Baddie. Shawty Was Fine & Thick As Hell ! She Must Be New. She Was About 5'2 , Caramel Skin Complexion, Thick In ALL The Right Places. Long Hair That Was Dyed Blonde At The Tips. Hair Touched Her Ass . Me & Her Was Kinda Matching. Which Was Lowkey Crazy😳. She Got On Some Jeans With Holes In It With A "I'm Dope" Red Crop Shirt & Her Fire Red 4s. I Have On My Black "I'm Dope" Hoodie, With Jeans , With My Fire Red 4s. I Look Ova At My Nigga Donte Who Was Drooling At The Sight. Smh Thirsty Ass 😂😂 .

The Teacher Walked Ova To Her And Asked For Her Name. After They Talked Fo A While . He Told Her To Pick A Sest. It Was A Seat Next To Me And A Seat Next To The Window. She Looked At Me & Then At The Seat Next To Me & Then At The Other Seat. She Walked Ova To.....

I Hope Y'all Like It ❤️ I'm New To This . Follow Me On IG @Robin_Le_Joy