Chapter 7

Jacob pushed me behind him. But that man wasent alone. His partner grabbed my waist and put his hand over my mouth. Jacob turned around because I had let go of his arm. He saw that guy and went to punch him but the first guy hit him knocking him to the floor.

"Jacob!" I screamed. He two guys drew their guns.

"Touch him and you die." They yelled.

I stayed where I was.

"C'mon!" They said grabbing Jack and i's wrists. They took us into a back room and locked us in.

"Now what?" I said.

"Wait I guess." Jack said.

"Ugh!" I said.

Jack looked at me and walked over.

"Look whatever it takes ill get us out of here and ill never let anything hurt you." He said. He backed me up till my back hit a wall. And he kissed me.

"What was that!?" I said, interrupting the kiss.

"Oh my.." Jack said

"What?!" I said panicked

"Get down!" He said. And jumped over the bed. I crawled under the bed. It felt crowded. I looked over and saw my bloody self staring  back. I screamed. But it grabbed my mouth with its bloody hand. And put its other hand on my throat. I managed to get away and came out from under the bed.

"Jack!?" I said.

"What!?" He said.

"We have to get out of this hell house!" I yelled.

"I know help me lick the door out!" He said. We kicked it like 5 million times. And finally it came open. We ran own the hall. We reached the stairs and I ran down. I looked up to see Jack standing there, and then he fell. Rolled down and landed at me feet. He had a knife in his head. O my god! I thought.

"Jacob!" I yelled running for the front door.