Chapter 2

A few weeks went by and our school population got smaller and smaller. But nobody thought a thing about it we all just thought people decided to move out of this dump.

"Jen!" I heard my name being called from behind me.

I turned to see Ally and Jack walking up the stairs.

"Hey guys." I said smiling.

"Hey Jen" Jack said.

"So Tomorrow Jack and I are having a party do you wanna come?" She asked.

"Yeah that sounds fun." I said as Jacob walked up.

"He dude." Jack said.

"Hey man." He said. I always kinda thought Jacob was cute. I mean, he was buff ,caption of the football team. He was sweet, friends with everybody. He always had a smile on his face and he could make me laugh in an instant. Anyway.

"We are having a party wanna come?" Jack asked Jacob.

"Are you going Jen?" Jacob asked turning to me.

"Yeah I think I will " I said.

"Okay great count me in." He said. And with that the bell rang and we walked off to class.

"Hey mom." I said as I walked into the house.

"Hi Jen." She called from the back room.

"Mom Ally is having a party tomorrow can I go?" I asked.

"Yes, but no drinking." She said.

"Okay thanks mom." I said walking off.

Later that night I packed some things I would need to stay at her house.

The next morning I grabbed the bag and put in in the car to get after school. And we drove to the school.

"Omg! Jen! Its going to be so much fun!" Ally said. But for a minute I swear I saw her eyes go black then turn blood red. And I saw blood streaming out of her eyes and down her cheeks falling to the floor