Chapter 5

He walked back there slowly. Ally was no longer on the couch. I didn't know where she had went. Jacob approached the door walking slowly. He slowly pushed it opened the stepped back. The turned but a hand reached out and grabbed him.

"Jake!" I screamed running over there. I was grabbed from behind by Jack.

"Stay!" He said running to Jacob.

A few minutes later they both emerged Jacob was bloody as was Jack.

"C'mon Jen were going." He said. As we walked to the door the house went black and he heard the door lock. I grabbed Jacobs arm but I didn't know if it would do any good.

Jacob grabbed my hand.

"Don't let go of me." He said roughly.

"Don't worry." I said.

"Ally?" Jack said.

"Hush up boy." She said.

The lights came back on and hanging from the ceiling by their feet were hundreds of people. Their face frozen in a horror look.

"Oh my-" I began.

"Shutup!" Ally snapped at me.

"These are the one beautiful faces of your friends. And unless you do as I say this will he you." She said.

"Nod f you agree!" She yelled.

We all nodded and stood there.

"Jen c'mon!" She yelled grabbing my arm.

"H-e-l-p!" I mouthed to Jacob. She took me to a back room and told me to stay there.

"Lets play a game called find 'em or they die." She said smirking.

"Ill hide Jacob and Jack and you find them you have till midnight, or they die." She said walking off.

"Oh when its 10:30 you may come out to find them." She said. And it was 10.