Chapter Twenty- "I Made You Dirty?..."

Bắt đầu từ đầu

            As soon as I said that it had to deal with Sophia I saw Carina’s eyes instantly become a lighter shade of blue and she giggled with excitement.

            “Oh my gosh, of course! What do you have planned?”

 --------

            “Okay, I’m ready. Do I look okay?”

            My mouth dropped open as I watched Sophia walk down the wooden staircase. She was wearing a strapless white knee-length dress, black heels, and a silver necklace around her neck. I’ve never seen someone so beautiful.

            “Sophia, you look…” I had no words to describe her.

            All the way from her long brown curls to her brown eyes and her beautiful pink lips. She was perfect. I saw her blush and stare down at her feet.

            “Hey.” I said, tilting her chin up. “You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen.”

            “Thank you.” She leaned up to kiss my lips. “Now can you tell me where we’re going?”

            “You’ll see when we get there.” I rolled up the cuff links on my jacket and shoved my hands into the pockets of my black dress pants. I was more than excited for tonight because I knew she was going to love it.

            Opening the door, I was relieved to see the limo driver had arrived on time. Sophia’s face lit up as she looked back at me, making her way to the passenger door. I don’t think I’d ever get another feeling like this. I’ve never been in love before but I’m so glad I found her and was able to experience it.

            I opened the door for her, watching her get in, and slid gracefully in beside her.

            “Can you at least tell me what this is about?”

            She looked so anxious. I didn’t want her to freak out about it anymore so I just decided to give her a hint.

            “It’s a date. Our first official date.” I smiled to myself and wrapped my arms around her.

            “Really?” She rested her head on my chest and grabbed my hand in hers.

            “Yeah. I know that the last time it wasn’t exactly what you expected. But I promise tonight’s going to make up for it. I love you Sophia.”

            “I love you too.” She climbed on top of my legs and straddled me, sitting back on my thighs.

            I loved this position and she knew it. She knew all of my weaknesses. I immediately ran my hands to her ass and leaned over to roll up the divider between the driver and us.

            “Remember on the way home from the awards show how you said you wanted to fuck me in the limo?”

            I stiffened when she leaned down to suck on my sweet spot. Fuck. I tilted my head back and ran my fingers up and down her sides.

            “What about it?” I could hardly get the words out. Sophia made me so turned on. She knew exactly what to do.

            “Let’s do that now.”

            “You’re so dirty.” I chuckled and glared at her. “What happened to you Sophia Castro?”

            “You.” She replied, unbuttoning my jacket.