Chapter 27: Only The Beginning

Yugi looked in the mirror, growling in frustration at his always uncontrollable locks.  Yami stepped up behind him, kissing his ear, his hot breath snaking down Yugi's neck.  "Aibou, are you nervous?" Yami smirked, staring at his love in the mirror.

     Yugi glared.  "N..no, of course not."  His stomach becoming a home to a nest of butterflies as Yami's touch still flustered him. 

     "You look...delectable."  Yami whispered while he smirked, keeping Yugi's gaze in the mirror.  Still staring at Yugi, he ran his tongue down Yugi's neck.  Yugi had nothing on but a shendyt with amethyst trim, adorned with amethyst stones, and a crimson strip down the middle.  His feet were adorned with sandals, gold bands on his ankles and arms.

     Desperate to break this moment so as not to just molest Yami right there, and trying desperately not to moan,  Yugi piped up, "Hey...you aren't supposed to see me in the mirror.  Hollywood says so."

     Yup, that did the trick.  Yami scowled, rolling his crimson eyes.  "Yes, of course, and Hollywood is the foremost authority on all things supernatural."  Yami pulled back and stalked over to the door.  Yami was also wearing a shendyt, trimmed in crimson, adorned with rubies, and an amethyst strip up the middle.  He also wore a cream cape.  He had sandals on as well; gold bangels on his ankles, arms, and a golden headband in his hair, partially covering his forehead.  "That never even made any sense.  A vampire has a body...and that is what a mirror captures."  Yami scowled again.

     Yugi giggled.  He couldn't help it.  Yami turned slowly, eyebrow arched.  "What is so funny, aibou?"  Yami was trying oh so hard not to smile, to hang onto his agitation, but Yugi's giggle was infectious. 

     "Hee..ha..hee..hee, you..just.. how aggravated you get about Hollywood!"  He burst into another fit of giggles.

     Yami silently warred with himself, finally compromising and giving a half smile.  "Come aibou, let us not make them wait any longer."

     "You mean not make you wait any longer."  Yugi smiled.  Yami had wanted to bond immediately, but both Yugi and Yami knew they would have to confirm the safety of Domino before turning to personal desires...and that confirmation had only come two days ago after two long weeks. 

     Bakura was gone.  After several searches, spells, and ahem, visits with Bakura's henchmen, it was determined that Bakura was indeed gone.  Joey had killed him.  But where his body was, was still a mystery.  It made Yugi and Yami uneasy, but they were assured that this time, Bakura was gone for good.  Ryou's ritual had confirmed that.  Still, to take precautions, Bakura's main henchmen were being held in the dungeon prison.

     Ravyn was being kept in a magic induced coma, as a solution had not been discovered for her yet.

     Yugi slipped his hand in Yami's, and walked out on the balcony.  Looking down on humans, were, fey, spellcasters, a few unicorns, centaurs, and a couple angels,  along with the other vampire lords, Yami's presence commanded silence.  Seto appeared out of the shadows, a golden rope in his hands.

     Holding the rope above his head, Seto stated in a booming voice.  "It is my understanding that you two are bonding."  Both Yami and Yugi looked at Seto, nodding.  "This is not a light undertaking; the Thregant Bond will bond you both for life.  When one dies, the other will also."  Seto's cobalt eyes took in each of the two dopplegangers standing in front of him, his white priest robe somehow managing to flare out ever so slightly at the base. 

     Satisfied that both Yami and Yugi understood and respected the Thregant Bond,  he took Yami's left hand and Yugi's right hand and put them palm to palm.  He then started wrapping the cord around their arms, joining them.  After he completed that, he turned to Yami.  "Yami, you may proceed."

     Yami smiled tenderly at Yugi.  Yugi smiled back and bared the right side of his neck.  Leaning over, Yami whispered in Yugi's ear, "I am sorry aibou.  This will hurt.  I cannot penetrate your mind and deceive it into thinking this is pleasureable." 

     Yugi breathed softly back.  "I am yours, do as you will with me."  He smiled, his eyes staring at Yami, full of love and trust.  Yami's heart caught in his throat, and he bent down, smelling the sweet scent of Yugi's skin.  He opened his mouth, baring his fangs, and punctured the tender flesh of Yugi's neck.  As Yugi's lifeblood slid into his mouth, Yami was overcome with sensations.  Yugi's blood was the most...amazing...thing he had ever tasted.  It tasted sweeter than the sweetest chocolate.  It was like Yugi was a glass of cold water to Yami's parched soul that had been traveling the desert these 3,000 years.  Flashes of memories of the two of them, as Heba and Atem, and as Yami and Yugi, flashed through his mind.  He slid back slowly, eyes half lidded, looking at Yugi.

     Yugi stood there, purring, eyes half lidded as well.  Seto looked at Yugi.  "Now it is your turn."  Yugi took Yami's right hand, never breaking eye contact.  He concentrated on just transforming his teeth.  When his incisors were sharp enough, he bit down at the wrist, and then started licking the red liquid that slid in a rivulet down Yami's arm.  After a few moments, he pulled away, licking his lips. 

     The audience was in hushed silence as they saw the shadow of a leopard walk over and envelope Yami, slicing the rope as it did so. "It is done."  Seto said with finality.  He then turned, walking away.  Yami smiled at Yugi.  "This is only the beginning."  He leaned over and tenderly kissed his other half.

     ***************************
     Seto walked downstairs, searching.  He saw Joey talking to Honda, a beer in his hand.  Seto came up from behind, and put his hand on Joey's ass. 

     "Nyeh!!!"  He turned, fist cocked back and ready, until he saw who it was.  "Damnit Seto, you scared da shit outta me!"

     Seto smirked and grabbed Joey by the neck, pulling him into a passionate kiss.  Joey moaned into the kiss, beer slipping from his fingers, forgotten.  Fingers danced up Joey's sides, eliciting a shiver from the blonde.  "How do ya do dat?"  He whispered, eyes dark with desire.

     Seto smirked.  "That?  That was just a taste, Mutt.  That's only the beginning of what I plan on doing to you in the time to come."

     Joey let out a low growl of lust.  "We need to go on our first date.  Soon."  Seto smirked.

     ****************************

     She was smiling, enjoying herself.  She fingered the amulet around her neck as she watched all of the interactions happening around her.  She felt all the emotions, hopes, and fears of everyone in the club.  It was pure chaos when mixed together.  Ahh, chaos.  What a lovely word.  Chaos....she loved it.  She was a chaos demon after all.  She thrived on chaos.  It is what gave her more power.  She threw her head back, laughing.  Oh yes, this was only the beginning...

     ****************************

     To be continued in Book Two of the Chaos Saga, Duality Chaos.

🎉 You've finished reading Dark Chaos, Book One Of The Chaos Saga (Formerly Known-In The Arms Of Darkness) 🎉