Untold secrets

Dave and David made sure the kids where feed and happy as they gave them baths and put them to bed which gave both the brothers time to talk.

As Dave and David sit down across each other in silence hoping that the other would speak first.

Being frustrated with the silence Dave decided to break it.

"Okay, cut it out with that quite shit...and speak up tell me. Who's after you?" Dave asked him with his arms crossed.

"Look, Dave its not that simple." David said.

"Try me." Dave said.

"The people who are after me are the people from the military." David said.

"What the hell did you do to have them after you." Dave asked.

Taking in a deep breath and exhaling it he spoke up.

"I was on a mission in iraq, I was there to kill the leader of ziggurat. It was all out war there were even little kids shooting in the battle." David told his brother.

Dave looked at his brother with pain and sorrow as David gave the same.

"I was on my own because it was my mission, almost to the base there was a little boy and he was hurt...and I didn't want to leave him so I helped him and he was helping me through."

"What else happened?" Dave asked.

"We finally made there got in and killed everyone in there no problem. But the one thing I didn't know was that. The little boy I had saved farther was there and I killed him." David told his brother with tears forming in his eyes.

"He tried to kill me but I was quick enough to get out of the way, I was getting ambushed by all the civilians that lived there until I got picked up by delta."

"I felt like something wasn't right and that something was wrong so I did research, snooped and looked around for what I was looking for until I finally found it."

"And what was that?" Dave asked.

"That leader that I killed gave off no harm, he wasn't a threat he just wanted to help his people and I took that away from them,  they lied to me Dave."

David now had tears in his eyes as he told him the story, Dave looked at him and knew that the story wasn't over but he didn't want to pressure him to tell him, but David insisted.

" after I found out I confronted my commander and chief and he told me that everything thing is done for a reason."

Dave saw that his brother was getting angry, and when David gets angry nothing good ever happens.

"David, calm down relax and tell me what happened." Dave send trying to comfort his brother.

"I killed him Dave, I. Killed him."

"So that's why there after you."

"Yes."

"Shit."

"They kept coming after me and I kept running and running until I snapped and lost it and started to kill them police officers, military officials, etc. I just wanted to be left alone."

"What about your kids, mom, dad your wife that just left...and me? Aren't we in danger now?" Dave asked.

"Yes, and I got a plan for that."

" and what's that?"

" remember when we were kids, and we wanted tone famous and live in san Fransico?" David asked.

"Yes."

"That's where we going. We can all start over there."

"What about everything here, all the things were leaving our jobs are friends are things our homes?" Dave asked.

"We get new ones. And plus when I manage to escape the military I met some people who taught me the ropes on how to survive in san Fransico."

"Let me guess where going to them."

"Yes, and where leaving tonight."

"Wait, what that's early what about Stacy and ally wouldn't they want to say goodbye to there fiends?"

"No time, and it's time to wake them up so we can go."

Dave watched as David got up a heard to his kids room to get them ready as they began the new chapter of there lives.